Friday, June 16 2023

My friends are the worst... Let me explain, from the very beginning.

I had made my first friend Althea. Soon, I made another friend. Leira. They weren't close before. And they told me they weren't like this until I met them. We had our differences before.

Leira likes Anime.
Althea likes South Park.
And I like Tales of Arcadia.

Soon, the school was letting all GirlScouts to a camping trip. But my mom said no and made a lie that I was sick. And I can't go to the camp trip.

But those four days in camp samal changed my life...

Althea and Leira were in the same fandom. And when we hangout. They would be talking to each other... But also. At school and events. I even had to lie that I like HAIKYUU for them to talk to me. But it was only for a few days...

They told me once that they bonded alot in camp samal... Today, I tried talking to them. But they ignored me completely. So I ignored them back...

Soon after, Leira asked me why was I angry and ignoring them? Don't you get it??!! How would you feel if I left and made new friends and ignore you completely??!! I hung out with Mielle, my first friend for the whole day. But I just wanted you and Althea to bring me in your chats... We don't talk that often any more...

Why do you have to ignore me like that...? I was crying inside!! I had to hold my tears so I won't be seen as weak!!!

What kind of best friends ignore one of the members...? I thought we were a trio....

What kind of bestfriends are you...?