Chapter 30

Hello everyone, Do you have any recommendations for overprotective brother books? That too without any romance?

Do you guys read Manhwa or manga (online comics) because I've a rant to share.

https://zinmanga.com/manga/into-the-light-once-again/

This manga has the best sibling relationship like it's so wholesome that I cry over their relationship and the writer added romance in it, that's what I don't like if you're focusing on one relationship focus on that only.

I wanna rant to someone 😭

Anyway, I really love this manga but if the artist will add romance for the older brother then I will stop reading it (which looks like it.)

Anyway back to this story.

Enjoy.

****

Jason's pov

I feel like I'm gonna die soon, this physical pain is nothing in front of the burning pain in my heart. I feel like someone is squeezing the life out of my heart which is making it difficult for me to breathe.

I turn my hand into a fist, my long and sharp nails digging into the flesh of my palm, but I can't feel anything as I'm already drunk in this numbness.

I'm Jealous, I pout as I sulk seeing Mona talking with and spending time with every brother of mine except for me.

Those lucky bastards.

I too wanna spend time with my girl.

But how am I supposed to when these pigs keep taking her attention every single time. She just got back from her 2 days tour and Henry of course sneaked out to be with her. He had 2 days with her. 2 DAYS!!!

This fucker is really very smart.

I should also do something like this shouldn't I?

Maybe kidnap her for a week or something?

She's your sister, what are you talking about?

Yeah plus mom and dad would kill me if I kidnap her.

Stupid fuck, your birthday is coming!!!!

Shit!

I got about that, hell yeah!

Now let's see how she'll escape me.

HEHEHEHEHE

Mona's pov

"Baby, why did you even take the risk?" Mommy says, as she hugs me tightly with my brother's flowing around here and there.

Oh, how much I missed her warm hugs in these two days.

Not gonna lie,I actually had a blast with Henry, we sang songs, danced in our tent, had late night talks under the sky full of stars and shared our life story till now.
I can say that I'm very close to Henry now.

When Monday opened the door he lunged towards me, making us fall on the ground and kept whimpering in my ear, like a dog.

Again, I missed my other half too, he's my other soul, how can I not miss him? But now. . . . . . . . he's not even leaving me.

I like it very much though. I like my clingy brothers a lot.

"I'm perfectly fine mommy, I had Henry with me and we had a blast". I said jumping with Monday hanging around me like a monkey.

"Looks like that." Mommy says and then glares at Henry who hides behind Ethan.

"HENRY MEDUSA AMELIO". Mommy shouts while my brothers hold their laughter.

Yup he has Medusa as his middle name, I died laughing when I got to know about it.

Thank God I don't have any weird middle names.

I like my name very much though.

2 years ago you wanted to change your name to Chrissy to match your name with Chris.

Yeah but now I've my twin for it.

It's weird that he has a day as it's name.

Imagine it would have been Tuesday or something, or maybe Wednesday?

Nope, no Wednesday. I'm tired of seeing all black now.

I ignore all the scolding mommy is giving to Henry and search for Jason.

By the way, where is Jason?

I feel a little hurt that he's not here to greet me.

"Hello, my angel." I hear a voice and when I turn around I see Jason standing there with a small smile shining on his face.

I grin at him and run towards him to hug him. He catches me and hugs me tight.

"How was your trip?" He asks.

"Amazinggggg." I say dragging the g.

He smiles, "I'm glad you're having your fun."

"Yup, I enjoyed it a lot" I say.

"Now I've another thing for you". He says with mischief.

"What?" I ask.

He gives me a Cheshire grin.

"Birthday list."

****

The next chapter tell me what you'll want me to write in the birthday list and I'll surely try to add. I'm having a strong writer's block. I don't know what to write anymore, thus please coporate with this silly human 😁.