Your little maid

Alexander kept trailing his hand up her inner thigh, Rebecca held his hand on instinct stopping him before he got there, only now was he thrown back to planet Earth. He starred into her eyes.

Rebecca liked him and she knew it, she also knew this was wrong, okay let's say he's king and whatever he deems right is called right, but to her, it was wrong, she had been keeping herself, he couldn't just take that from her, she didn't want to be one of ' THE KING'S CONCUBINES' She didn't know if he had any tho.

" I'm sorry your highness" Rebecca muttered. Alexander kept quiet just watching her. " We can't do this" Rebecca added, tears threatening to fall down, she was scared, sad, this was the second time or was it the third? she couldn't remember, she felt sad at the thought that he just wanted to use her to pleasure himself, she had actually foolishly fallen in love with him, what was she thinking? " I'm sorry" Rebecca whispered and a tear dropped.

Now Alexander hated that, her tears, he hated that she was crying because of him, he lifted his hand to her face and wiped off her tears but her face was now wet with the water from his hand. " I'm sorry" he said surprising Rebecca. " I didn't intend to make you cry" he added.

    Rebecca bowed her head, she was still sitting on him, she could feel him under her, " You could go now, go dry yourself up and take a rest" Alexander said. Rebecca felt bad, surprising herself, she wanted to escape from here but now she didn't want to, she felt he needed her, but then she also knew she couldn't give him what he wanted.

Alexander threw his head backwards, her being here longer was killing him, he was holding himself not wanting to scare her away like last time. " Will you be fine if I leave?" Rebecca asked innocently. Alexander wasn't expecting that question from her

No he needed her but he couldn't ask that of her , at least not yet.

Most of all, the innocent tune at which she asked the question ' She wants to kill him' he thought ' How could she talk like that, doesn't she know what she was doing to him? she was still sitting on his hardened member for God's sake'  he thought " I'll be fine. Becca" He forced himself to say but it came out sounding like a grumble. Rebecca nodded. She slowly stood up,  brushing against his erection softly. 

A hiss escaped from his lips. Rebecca paused to look if he was okay and he looked okay, she stepped out of the bathtub soaking wet and left afterwards. Alexander cursed under his breath and decided to help himself out. All the way he thought about Rebecca. She was the only woman he wanted, he had to make her his.

.........     .....

Gossip had gone around the palace, everyone had noticed Alexander's liking towards Rebecca, but Rebecca seemed to be the only one not noticing "
* We all know she's stupid. Yep. She's stupid *.

Alexander sat in his chamber with a glass of wine held between his fingers, not starring at anything in particular. The afternoon was hot, he kept thinking of Rebecca, he didn't want her, he needed her, he felt incomplete without her.
   The doors suddenly opened and Julius walked in " Your highness" Julius said as he walked towards Alexander. " What are you  doing here Julius?" Alexander asked not liking the fact that Julius had come into his private chamber unannounced. " I'm sorry your highness" Julius bowed his head.

Alexander sighed deeply " What do you want?" he asked. " Ahmm I was worried about you, the servants said you've been here all day, so I came to check on you" Julius asked. Alexander looked at him and sat upright still holding the wine glass. " Why are you the one here?" Alexander asked.

Julius looked confused for a second but picked up on what Alexander meant " Your Majesty, could it be your little maid you're asking for instead of me?" Julius asked with a bit of disbelieve. Alexander dropped his glass on the table in front of him not giving Julius an answer.

Julius inhaled " You seem to like her very much" Julius spoke again. " Julius" Alexander started then sat making himself a bit more comfortable. " What could be a possible reason, for a maid not to like her king?" Alexander asked in all seriousness but Julius couldn't help it, he was trying to hold back his laugh but it still managed to sound out. 

Alexander frowned at him. Julius immediately stopped laughing " I'm sorry your highness" he apologized quickly, but his smile still evident on his face. He couldn't believe Alexander was asking him that, didn't he know it was too obvious he was talking about himself?
" Get out" Alexander said resting his back
" I'm so sorry your majesty" Julius apologized again
" If you don't have an answer then leave" Alexander said angrily.

Julius cleared his throat of all the laughter left to laugh, he would probably continue laughing when he leaves here
" I may not know why this MAID would not FANCY. her king, but I know if the KING likes this MAID, he should let her know, most women like men who are bold enough to confess their feelings and a king is not exempted" Julius said. Alexander glanced at him. " I'll take my leave now, I hope the king now knows what to do" Julius bowed before walking out.

Alexander sighed , he picked up his wine glass again and took a sip from it.

.............

Alexander sat with all sorts of food arranged on the table in front of him, it was night. Rebecca stood by his side along with Mrs Gloria, Mr Eliot and a few other servants.
" Leave. all of you" Alexander said . They  were all surprised because they always stayed until he finished eating but however they bowed and turned to go including Rebecca

" Becca" Alexander called. Rebecca stopped and turned back to look at him
" You stay" he said not looking at her.

________________________________

Hey... guys, I know I've been uploading chapters very late recently, forgive me.

Well here's a new chapter, hope you guys enjoyed it, don't forget to vote and comment, please please please. Thank you.

VOTE and COMMENT