Surrogate: Concept (+18) Book 1 complete

Complete
Aurthor: alexandriaASHE
#adc#business#bwwm#eroticfiction#forbidden#hotmess#lovers#married#millionare#pregnancy#richcouple#sexy#surrogate#virgin#wattys2021

Summary:

He licked his lips, his focus on the confession. "I want a bite." She smirked. " you can make your own."he looked up into her dark eyes, made light by the fires glow. He flexed his fingers, one hand finding the soft flesh of her ass, the other her waist. "I don't want my own. I want yours."

———————
Desperate for money to protect her incarcerated brother, Penelope Georgia decided to become a surrogate. She's declined by a traditional agency because she's never had a child before. She discovers another avenue without that requirement that also happens to pay better. Unique, however, to most surrogate contracts, the Rogans require Penelope to not only provide the egg and take the child to term, but also that child must be conceived naturally.

With the promise of cash upfront, she agrees to the terms. What's she wasn't expecting was an inconvenient attraction to Mr. Rogan  that only grows as they embark on the journey to conceive a child for his wife. She's quickly pulled into the couple's dysfunctional relationship while also navigating a lot of first for herself.

By the time she regrets the decisions, she's in way too far over her head. The last thing she needs is to find out is that Mr. Rogans course mannerisms with her long absences are because of her returns of affections. Further interaction between the two quickly becomes a slippery slope between fulfillment their obligation and crossing a thin line.
———————————-

So if you couldn't tell From the description, this story is going to be messy as hell; BUT, this is the one you all voted on LOL! I'm blaming it on you!!( hehe)
All rights reserved
//////////////////////////////

Personal take: the book was really good like there's a plot it doesn't feel like something that was free-styled it's slow and builds up well so yh I recommend it. Plus I read it twice.