💛Funny Number💛 - Regarding Smut

Now I know two things about what you're thinking by the title:

1. "OMG GIGI WHY ARE YOU SKIPPING 25 CHAPTERS?!"

Don't worry. I'll make Chapter 45 soon. Just gotta get this out of the way bc of the second thing you're thinking by the title.

2. Yes, this is about the "PlayfellowXXX" tag.

For those that don't know, Clown has basically just said:

"Yeah uh you can be horny all you want but like get it the fuck away from me"

And dropped a policy regarding sexualizing the characters. It allows fans to be able to make NSFW of the characters only under the tag of "PlayfellowXXX", which Clown will not be going down to see. So that everything can be properly tagged for Clown not to see questionable things about the characters.

And my thoughts about it...

I think this was a smart idea. Yes, I fear the Wally simps just as much as you do about this stuff, but if it serves for Clown not to see stuff he's uncomfortable with, then I honestly don't see the problem.

The only general issue I have with it is that I know some people are gonna be mouth breathing Quad-chins purposely not tagging the NSFW with it to piss people off. But that's a whole other story for now.

For now, let's talk about the status of this book and how I feel about smut in it.

I am currently willing to do Smut Scenarios of Wally only (and only) in PMs. I'm not sure I am comfortable with doing public Smut scenarios in this book yet. This will be the chapter where you ask if you can do NSFW Roleplay with Wally.

_____

BUT, there will be regulations on this sort of shenanigans:

1. Only ask if you can do smut. Do not put your scenario in the comments, put it in my DMs.

2. Any gender of your character is allowed

3. Do not do stuff I am uncomfortable with. Here's a list of things I'm not into (Especially with Wally):

- Bodily Fluids other than Semen (Piss, Shit, Vomit, etc.)

- Rape/Sexual Assault (Will do CNC tho)

- Feet (Unless it involves Wally's Toe Beans)

- Pedophilia (I am a decent person in society)

- Loli/Shotacon (Wait second I just said this. Oh well...)

- Impregnation (I have a bigger breeding kink than the next guy but I don't even wanna know how that works in the slightest with Wally)

- Inflation (Just... No)

- Diapers (Same as before.)

- Gore (Yes, some mfs are into this. Just ask the Hentai community)

- Leeches/Insects (Speaking of Hentai...)

- Bestiality (I'm not White nor a Woman)

4. Do not gaslight me into doing uncomfortable scenarios. I will block you. I ain't making Wally shit in a diaper. That's just not happening.

5. Be sure not to rush me every 5 seconds if I take time to respond to you.

6. Femboys are perfectly allowed. 👍

(And I mean actual Femboys that like cross dressing. I don't hate Trans people.)

_____

These are all the rules I'm gonna give yall.

-------> And this is the sentence that you will reply to when asking me to do smut.

In the meantime, go enjoy your life and have a great day. <3

- GiGi