CHAPTER FIFTEEN, expensive drinks and dead mom jokes

paigebueckers added to her story!

OKAY IF IM BEING ONE HUNDRED percent honest, the woman's basketball final four was more exciting than my own

Now! before anyone gets heated at me!! I think it was just because in my own I was one of the athletes and stressed out to the max. But now I'm just buying oversized drinks and flying from state to state to watch my girlfriend play. What more could a girl want?

Honestly this whole trip experience was kind of fun. Not kind of. It was really fun. All of my teachers gave me the weeks homework so I finished it all in a few days and turned it in the day I left for connecticut. So now when I get home I won't have any work to make up! Plus when I get back it'll be spring break. Go me!

Paige, Nika and Aliyah all picked Maggie and I up from the airport. The car wasn't very big so it was an... interesting ride back. I (of course) sat in the passenger seat, Paige in the driver. #passengerprincessforlife! But in the back on the other hand...Maggie sat in between Nika and Aliyah.

I couldn't help but look over at Paige every few seconds. Both of us laughed much to Maggie's annoyance and Aliyah's confusion. If you couldn't tell, Maggie and Nika both haven't told Aaliyah that they were...whatever they were.

The ride couldn't have been longer but we got there. Paige dropped us off at her dorm then the three of them had to leave for pre game pro baller things. Ugh. I miss volleyball season.

Me and Maggie didn't get unpacked. Why would we? The plan was to watch the first and second rounds then fly to wherever the sweet sixteen was going to be held (expecting they win). Now that I think about it, if they hadn't won that would have been really bad for both me and Maggie's bank accounts. Unlike the team we had to buy our own plane tickets so if they didn't win. Ah. I don't want to think about it anymore.

Both me and Maggie spent the time we were waiting by making March madness brackets. Now don't let our "basketball girlfriend-ness" fool you. Neither of us had any knowledge of how the woman's season was going. Minus Connecticut (obviously) . So we just put them as the winners of the whole thing. #manifestation

They won the first and second round to be expected. Maggie wanted to bring her cowgirl hat to San Antonio because that's where the sweet sixteen was being played but her sister made her leave it at home. Frown.

We'll just have to share mine!

They were playing Iowa next and Paige was kind of nervous. Which wasn't really common for her. Usually she was confident and excited to play. She asked me to take her phone away because of some of the things people on social media were saying. They were trying to force some sort of narrative between Caitlin Clark and Paige. Complete bullshit if you ask me.