𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟑

Y/n was in the garden watering the plants but her whole mind was somewhere else...

It's been a whole month since that night when she confessed her feelings to him & from that night she hasn't even seen a single glance of him...Now she was totally fit and fine and was permitted to go & roam wherever she wants cuz earlier she wasn't allowed to even step out of the Mansion but since that night everything has been changed!...Now she can do whatever she wants to and roam wherever she wanna so now she was in the garden totally lost into deep thoughts thinking of something completely engrossed...

Y/n:- *she was watering the plants while her mind was totally lost into something that she didn't even realize when she overwatered the plant*

Ana:- oh dear!! Watch out!! You overwatered the plant honey!!...*she said as saw the plant being overwatered*

Y/n:- o-oh!! I-I didn't realize it!! Mihane!!(Sorry!!)...*she said while coming back into realization & apologized*

Ana:- Gwaenchanao!!(It's okay!!) Btw where are you lost dear?!...*she asked while taking the water pipe from her hands*

Y/n:- W-What do you mean Ajumma?!...*she said with a confused look*

Ana:- Let's just sit over there dear!!...*she said while making her sat on the nearby bench*

Y/n:- A-Arasso!!(A-Alright!!)...*she said while taking a seat beside her*

Ana:- Dear, I've been noticing you these days! You're always lost in somewhere!! What's bothering you sweetheart?!

Y/n:- W-What!! Aniyo Ajumma!! I-Im fine!!...*she said while trying to sound okay but she isn't*

Ana:- I know it dear! There's something definitely bothering you from inside!! You can share it with me honey!! Maybe I can help you with it!...*she said with a lil smile*

Y/n:- *her eyes became teary as no one has ever been concerned about her*

Y/n:- Ajumma!!...*hugged her while crying hard*

Ana:- shh!! Easy easy dear!! Shh!! It's okay sweetie!!...*she said while shushing her patting her head*

Y/n:- I-I miss him!! I miss him Ajumma!! W-Why he's not coming home?!...*she cried out all her feelings which she has been hiding since last days*

Ana:- oh so you're missing King!! Sweetheart he comes home daily!!...*smiles while wiping her tears*

Y/n:- W-What?! No Ajumma you're lying!! He didn't come home since last month after that night I haven't seen him here!!

Ana:- That's bcuz he comes home at midnight when you're in deep sleep!! And it was an order from him to not to tell you about his arrival everyday so that's why you don't know that he comes home daily at midnight and goes before you're awake!!

Y/n:- W-Wae?! Why h-he doesn't want me to know about his arrival?! Doesn't he wanna see me?! I-I Badly Miss him!!...

Ana:- But why honey?! I mean why do you miss him huh?! You should be happy that he isn't coming to you anymore!! He's not forcing himself on you anymore plus now you've been allowed to do whatever you wanna do! You can go wherever you want!! So you should be grateful that now you've been granted your freedom sweetie!!

Y/n:- I-I know Ajumma I-I should be happy but I-I don't want this all!! I mean initially few days I felt good that now I'm finally freed from that Monster's torture but then I don't know why I started missing him so much!! I miss him so much!! I miss his touch badly!! I want to see him so badly Ajumma!!...*tears fell from her doe eyes*