A plan?

This chapter is going to be in the perspective of the people outside the cell. And it's been a while since I've seen the show so please don't come after me if I mess something up

Flapjack had just left the cell, though they were concerned for Hunter and how he would hold up, they had to remember the possible last request of Hunter, to deliver the note to someone. Luckily for Flapjack they knew exactly who to give it to.

Flying became harder and harder for the poor palismen due to the lack of any food or water, but still carried on. Finally the familiar trees of the forest came into view, specifically the ones by a certain shore side. The closer they got the better they could see the house hidden behind all the trees.

Looking around for anyone, they went around back and found Luz and Amity in her room talking. Deciding that was a good place to go, they flew closer and closer to the window until they were hovering right in front of it. They banged their beak on the window to hopefully catch their attention.

Luz noticed immediately and opened the window to let Flapjack in. "Flapjack! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Hunter right now? And hey- What's that you have wrapped around your leg there?" Flapjack looked down to the note, then stuck out their foot, as if to tell Luz to take it.

She reached down and untied the small strand of string holding in place. She unscrolled the cloth and just stared down at it with mixed emotions. She didn't know whether to feel happy, sad, scared, determined, or depressed. The note was from someone, and it was in a thick amount of blood, and sort of hard to make out the words.

"Who wrote this?" Luz asked with a tinge of worry in her voice as she handed the piece of cloth to Amity. Flapjack looked around the room for something to reference, then saw a photo that had Hunter in it. They hopped over to it and started pecking at the image of Hunter.

Luz called over to see what it was, then realization hit her like a wave. It was from Hunter, and he needed help. "Do you know what the note says?" She asked Flapjack. They shook their head.

She turned on her desk lamp, and then looked to Amity, "Did you figure out what it says?" Amity looked up to her and said, "I was able to make out "Castle" and "Help", but that's it. It looks like there are 4 other words, but I don't know what they say."

That was plenty of information for Luz, though she really wanted to know what the other words said. "Well the only castle here is Belos's castle... And help is kinda obvious. Let me take a look." Amity handed back the note to Luz to look over again.

"Well I can see there are 4 other words... I think this one says "deepest" and another says "Unity". That's all. Gah if only Eda was here, she could probably read this." Both Amity and Luz's faces darkened a tad at the mention of the Owl Lady.

Flapjack didn't understand so flew up to Luz's shoulder and pecked it a tad, almost as if asking what was wrong. "Well Eda left 2 days ago to go and get something from the market, but she hasn't been back since. We are starting to get worried, and no one seems to know anything." Flapjack nodded in understanding before jumping off her shoulder.

Both Amity and Luz decided to head downstairs to the living room so they could see a bit better and so it didn't feel so cramped. When they got to the living room there was a sudden knock on the door. Luz walked over to it and opened it to see Gus and Willow standing there, along with Emira and Edric behind them.

"What brings you guys here? Something happened?" Luz asks.

"Nothing happened" Gus answers, "But we wanted to know if you're doing alright and if you had heard of anything else from anyone." Luz just shook her head.

"While you guys are here, I should probably inform you of something, so why don't you guys come in." Luz said while stepping aside to let them in.

They all took random seats around the table, some on the couch and some on the floor. "While Amity and I were just hanging out upstairs, Flapjack came by with a note on their leg. It's from Hunter. He, I think, got kidnapped and is being held at the castle. Though we don't know where he is in the castle, nor what the other words say." As she pulled out the note and passed it around.

There were mixed emotions from everyone, some upset, some scared, some curious. Gus then spoke up, "Well which words did you manage to read?" "We got Unity, Deepest, Castle, and Help. Can you make out any of the others?"

Gus took a closer look at it, "I think this one says bad... and the other one says cell... but I could be wrong. So in total the note says, "Castle, Deepest Cellar, Unity Bad, and Help.""

Everyone started to look around at each other, then Amity spoke up. "Did anyone know that they had cellars deeper than the first floor?" Everyone shook their heads.

Then Emira spoke up, "Well shouldn't Lilith know? Since she used to be a member of that Coven?" Everyone began to nod, "But where even is she? I haven't seen her in like 2 days!" Willow said.

Everyone was sitting in deep thought of where Lilith could be, there was the ocasional, "Oh!" And then dropped it.

It was so quiet, no one was moving or saying anything, then something unexpected happened.

The front door opened to reveal the exact person they had been looking for. "LILITH!" Everyone exclaimed at the same time.

"Uhm... Hi? Why are there so many of you here..." Luz then spoke sort of loudly, "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE DEEPEST CELLAR IS?!" After hearing that Lilith had a shocked expression on her face, obviously not expecting that question.

"Well, yes I do. But why would you even want to know about that horrid place?" That just added onto everyone's worries.

Edric replied to her worries, "Well... Hunter sent Flapjack out with a note saying he was in the "deepest cellar in the castle" and we think he might be in there." The breath in Lilith's throat got caught and she started coughing from shock. "*cough cough* ARE YOU *cough* SERIOUS?!" Everyone nodded.

"That... That place is only accessible by Belos, no one else. The farthest you could get is probably to the entrance of the stairs. There is a door there that only Belos can open, and no one knows how, not even me." Lilith said with panic evident in her voice. "Well there has to be something!" Edric replied.

"I-I'm sorry, I wish there was a way I could help you." Lilith said with absolute defeat in her voice. Then Luz stood up with her hand on her hips, like she was about to give a hero speech or something. "Well I have a plan! It'll be risky but it might just work! GROUP HUDDLE!" Everyone gathered around her and they began dividing a plan, to which neither Lilith or Flapjack could hear.

"Sounds scary, but I'm in!" "I don't wanna... but it's for Hunter!" "I don't know him too well, but it seems worth it!" We're some of the replies. "So it's settled! We set this plan in motion in... uhhhhh... A WEEK! I know it'll be a while but we need to get the supplies and more information on where it is exactly, and maybe figure out how he gets into the cellar." Everyone nodded in agreement.

Man this was a weird chapter, feels like I'm repeating so many words. I probably am, no ones gonna read this note anyways-

If you are, that's nice of you. Have a good day!

Word count: 1365