Chapter 27

^Made by @ut_barista on twitter^

Classic POV:
"Umm... Sans... Your friend is hanging from the side of the mansion..." I blinked in confusion at what Toriel told me. "Huh... I'm gonna go help them. Dream, could you tell Toriel where she can put her stuff? Thanks" Before Dream could reply, I walked outside and saw Frisk looking up.

"Sup kid, how's it hanging?" Frisk chuckled and replied. "I'm doing alright, you could say that I am up to whatever" I snorted and looked up at Mystery.

"Oh hey, Mystery. Need some help?"

"Huh... Yeah I do... Can you get Error to let me out of his strings? I'm kinda bored without being able to bother anyone." "Alright"

I patted Frisk's shoulder "Come on, kid. Let's go inside."

As we walked inside. We saw Toriel giggling as Pap hid behind her, Science trying to get him. "Pap, get back here. Give me back my writing pad. I need to finish the equation!" "No! Not until you meet the human!"

"Science. Might as well take a break since the guests are already there." Science glanced at me and sighed. "Fine..." "Oh! Hi human!" Pap ran close to Frisk.

"Are all humans this tall? Do they all look like you? Do you-" "Pap, shouldn't you introduce yourself first" I said with a chuckle, looking around for Dream.

"Oh yes! Greetings human! I am the great Pap! Do you want spaghetti?! The tall me is great at making them!"

* Follow the small skeleton?

Yes ❤️Heck yes

"LET'S GO!!!" I chuckled as Pap dragged Science with him and Frisk as they left towards the kitchen.

...

"Sans?" "Yeah, Tori?" "... What did Pap mean by older him?" "Yeah... This is were I gotta explain. Oh, Dream. Could you go and get Error or someone to help Mystery. Mystery is hanging on the side of the mansion." I thanked Dream as they agreed.

"... This is going to take sometime to accept... So first. Do you know about the multiverse theory?"

"Yes? Alphys has spoken about it in one of her rambles"

"Well the new skeletons are alternate versions of me and my brother."

"I-... What?"

We both heard a thump outside followed by a groan, before the door was opened suddenly.

"HAHAHA! I'M FREEEEEE"

"4nd 1 4lr34dy r3gr3t 1t" "Come on~ You know that we're great friends!" Error rolled his eyes. "Th3 0nly r34s0n 1 h3lp3d Y0U 1s b3c4us3 1 w4s 4sk3d t0." "Sureee" Mystery noticed us and waved.

"Sup Classic and Toriel" "H0w d0 Y0U 3v3n kn0w t0r13l's n4m3?" "I have my way's~"

I snorted and spoke up. "Meet the only person who can bother and annoy Error without getting dusted or hurt" I could see that Toriel was concerned. "It is nice to meet you Mystery and Error"

"Nice to meet you too!" Mystery replied, but Error just grunted.

"Come on Windows Vista, don't be shy and greet toriel!" Error glitched and glared at Mystery. "1'M N0T SHY 4ND ST0P C4LL1NG M3 TH4T!"

"

So why aren't you greeting Toriel?" "F1n3! N1c3 t0 s33 y0u, by3" "Shy Error- Agh!" Error wrapped his strings around Mystery's legs and pulled, making Mystery fall as he was dragged by Error.

"See ya Toriel and Classic!"

I snorted as he was dragged away. "I guess that he was strung up in a situation" Toriel chuckled at my pun.

"So who are the other skeletons?"

"I'm too lazy to name all of them, so I'll tell ya as we meet them"

"KILLER, GIVE ME BACK MY CHOCOLATE!" Two skeletons ran past us.

"And that was Killer and Cross" "They are quite energetic" Toriel laughed softly.

"Want to see the others?" I grinned at Toriel. "Ofcourse my bonely friend"

Frisk POV:
It was quite surprising to see another skeleton. I had honestly thought that my surprises would be over after I left the underground.

"Human! Could you please pass me the tomato sauce?" "Ofcourse Papyrus"

"Hm? Oh hello Horror!" I turned to look at who Papyrus was talking to and froze as I saw a skeleton with a red eye and hole in his skull right in front of me.

I don't know if I imagined it, but they looked like they were glaring at me, before they walked past me.

"What are... You cooking?..." "Spaghetti Ofcourse! Do you want to be the food critic for the great Papyrus?" Horror hummed in agreement as they sat down at the table.

...

While I helped Papyrus cook with Pap. I could feel someone glaring at me, but every time I looked back. Horror only was looking at the food being made.

"The spaghetti is ready! Here you go Horror" Papyrus smiled as he put down the plate infront of Horror

Horror smiled softly and wolfed down on the food. I was surprised, but Papyrus and Pap seemed used to it.

"Is it good!" "It's as... Great as... You" Papyrus grinned happily "Thank you Horror!"

"I want some too!" Paps yelled with a grin. "Ofcourse, everyone can have spaghetti!"

830 words