Waking the Dead

Y/N had to admit, Thomas' version of the Batwing or in this case the Batjet was not what he had envisioned. Rather than a high tech plane, with all sorts of gadgets, weapons and advanced computer systems. He and Thomas were currently sat in the pilot and co-pilot seats of a black praetor 600. The Batjet soared through the night sky, its sleek black exterior cutting through the clouds. Y/N had gathered what papers and images he could on the Teth-Adam of this reality, seemed the legend here was similar to the one in his reality. Although there were certainly gaps to be seen. 

"So you mean to tell me, that an ancient Egyptian with the powers of Gods, is what's gonna help us stop this?" Thomas asked, with a raised eyebrow as he checked the censors. While he was starting to come round to the idea that Y/N wasn't crazy, the idea that this Black Adam was able to stand up against the powers of a Kryptonian is a bit fart fetched. 

"Yeah, the Wizard Shazam embues the Champion with the powers of certain Gods, Shazam itself is an acronym" Y/N looked through several papers, showcasing the many pantheons of Gods throughout human history. "While Shaza- I mean Captain Marvel and his family drew their power from Greek Gods, Black Adam draw his powers from Egyptian Gods" he explained, showing a piece of A4 paper with all the Gods Black Adam drew his powers from. "These being the stamina of Shu, the swiftness of Horus, the strength of Amon, the wisdom of Zehuti, the power of Aton, and the courage of Meheen. Any champion can take on a Kryptonian, they're weak to magic, which is why I imagine the Amazons and Atlanteans have done a good job at holding them back" he summarised. It made sense, a lot of the weapons the Amazons used were gifts from Gods, and a large number of Atlantean practised types of magical attacks. Y/N adjusted the controls, ensuring a smooth flight. Glancing at Thomas, he couldn't help but notice the solemn expression on his face.

"You seem a bit pensive, Doctor Wayne. Is something on your mind?" he asked, putting his research papers aside as he wanted to break the silence, and not babble on about Gods and Champions. 

Thomas seemed hesitant, struggling to voice his thoughts. But soon enough, he managed to spit out what he's been meaning to ask for a while. "I'm wondering what it's like in your timeline. The one where Bruce is alive, when you came into the cave. He didn't just call his name, but others. Does he work with them, alongside this Superman?" he asked, grip on the controls tightening. 

"Well, Doctor Wayne, where do I begin?" Y/N smiled as this was good in his eyes, focus on the memories, make sure they don't vanish. "In my timeline, Gotham City is a bustling metropolis teeming with heroes and villains. Batman, my Bruce, he's a symbol of hope and justice. And you'd be proud. He has a family, Alfred, adopted sons and daughters. He's made the scars that some would consider a hindrance, into something that's made him a better man" Y/N explained, smiling. 

"Bruce.....has kids?" Thomas asked, stunned at this revelation. Sure the word adopted meant they weren't biologically his, but that didn't matter. Bruce considered them his kids. "Tell me 

"Oh, where to start?" Y/N began,. thinking of the long history of the Bayfamily and its many members. "There's Nightwing, Dick Grayson, the original Robin. He's like a big brother to all the others, a natural leader Then we have Barbara Gordon, who goes by Oracle. She's a genius hacker and strategist, providing vital support from behind the scenes. And Jason Todd, the second Robin, he's... well, he's complicated. But his skills in combat and his determination are unmatched" Y/N went, remembering the time he first met Jason in his Red Hood persona. It was a very tense encounter to say the least. 

"So, Bruce has taken in multiple young proteges in your timeline?"

"Yes, very much so" Y/N answered as he went back to listing the various members. "There's also Tim Drake, the third Robin, a brilliant detective in his own right. And Stephanie Brown, who took on the mantle of Batgirl for a time before becoming Spoiler. she and Tim have a thing going on last time I checked. There's Cassandra Cain, who was born and raised to be an assassin. Bruce helped her escape the shackles of her past, and use her skills for good as Orphan" he then looked down and was regretting talking about the last member. "And, of course, Damian Wayne, Bruce's biological son and the current Robin. He's fierce, deadly, and still has much to learn about teamwork, and he's also a little shit from time to time to tell you the truth".