Chapter 92. Exciting news

Aria POV
When we got home yesterday I was fast asleep in the car not getting a chance to see how the house looked. I woke up early not being able to sleep so while Caleb was still sleeping I decided I would give myself a tour of the house.

The kitchen and living room were huge. All of Caleb's houses seemed to be massive with beautiful details everywhere you looked from the floor to the ceiling it was beautiful.

The house was huge and beautiful to look at. It took me 20 minutes to finish looking at all the rooms in the house. I went back upstairs to our room looking for Caleb.

The door to the bathroom was open he turned off the shower stepping out of the shower dripping wet. I could feel my stomach flutter with butterflies and my cheeks heating up in a light crimson color.

A devilish smile appeared on his face as he stared at me showing off all of his naked glory. I could feel my wetness drenching my panties needing to clench my thighs to ease the ache between them.

"Bend over the counter princess." He demanded his voice dominating sounding delicious to my ears. I bent over the counter watching him through the mirror. "So obedient for daddy."

He stood behind me lifting my skirt over my ass to pull my panties off. His finger softly gliding against my soaked slit. "D-daddy." I moaned softly griping the counter tighter.

"Shhh." He hushed me teasing my entrance with his tip while slowly wrapping his hand around my neck looking at me through the mirror.

He watched my reaction through the mirror as he probed through my entrance fisting my hair with his other available hand settling deep inside of me.

He stilled for a moment so I could adjust to his large length. "I fit so perfectly inside of you princess. This pretty little pussy was made for daddy wasn't it princess?" He asked me slowly pulling out of me.

"Y-yessss, o-only f-for y-you d-daddy.I could barely catch my breath I felt like I completely forgot how to breath. His eyes darkened tightening his hand on my throat plowing back into me balls deep.

"O-ooh g-god!" I mewled out watching him smile at me through the mirror enjoying my pleasurable facial expression.

"You look so pretty with my hand on your throat, taking daddy's cock like the perfect little slut you are."

I felt every inch of him inside of me deep against my cervix and womb. My tears slipped out of my eyes as I practically screamed his name continuously. "O-ooh d-daddy!"

I gripped the edge of the counter keeping my teary eyes on him he leaned my head back against his chest licking off my tears just like he did on our wedding day. "These are the only tears I enjoy seeing coming out of your eyes."

"S-so g-good d-daddy." I wailed out gripping his wrist that was wrapped around my throat.

I clenched around his shaft growing closer to my climax. "You like when I choke you hard like this don't you little slut?" He was slowly making it harder for me to breath.

"Y-yes! I-i l-love I-it s-sso m-much!" "Cum all over daddy's cock while I choke your pretty little neck." I reached my climax gasping for air loudly with a loud moan.

"just like that princess." He groaned out feeling his hot cum ripple inside of me. He pulled out of me slowly all of our liquids spilling out of me onto the bathroom floor.

His finger slipped inside of me scooping up some of our mixed juices before they completely spilled out of me. "Open your mouth princess." He spit into my mouth then made me suck off our mixed juices.

"Daddy's perfect little slut." He watched me suck off our juices from his fingers kissing my cheek softly.

We quickly showered together and got dressed so we could go meet Aaron and Layla at a cafe. "T-there t-they g-go." I pointed out the window at Layla and Aaron standing outside the cafe.

Caleb opened my door for me helping me out of the car letting me hold the bottom of his shirt instead of his hand.

"L-Layla!" I shouted from across the street waving at her as we waited for the cars to finish passing by before we crossed the street.

Layla and me hugged for a good minute missing each other before we followed the boys inside the cafe. Caleb didn't let me sit in my own chair making me sit on his lap.

"Look at what you want to order and tell me so I can order it for you." He handed me the small menu they had on the table. "T-thank y-you d-daddy." I kissed his cheek softly earning one back from him on my cheek as well.

"Aria I'm getting the mocha white chocolate chip." Layla showed me sitting across from us next to Aaron.

"D-daddy I w-want t-the c-chocolate b-brownie c-coffee." I showed him and then Layla what I wanted.

"That looks good." Layla said looking at the picture of the drink on her menu. "You sit here with Layla I'm gonna go order for us. Okay princess." I nodded my head pecking his lips before he sat me down in my own chair.

Aaron went with Caleb to order for him and Layla as well leaving just me and Layla at the table. "I have some exciting news to tell you and Caleb about." I could feel myself already getting excited and she didn't even tell me the good news yet.

"T-tell m-me." I encouraged her. "Wait until Caleb comes back because I want both of you hear it at the same time." I waited patiently for Caleb to return.

"Here princess." He placed my drink and his in front of me picking me back up to sit on his lap. "Be careful the brownie is a little hot I'll feed it to you." He warned me so I wouldn't burn myself.

Caleb and Aaron had regular black coffees. "So we have something to tell you both we wanted you guys to be the first to know before we told anyone else." Aaron began telling us.

"We recently found out that Layla is pregnant." He dropped the bomb I almost jumped from joy hearing him say that. "That's great Aaron." Caleb smiled at them happy for them.

"I'm eight weeks pregnant." Layla told us I smiled joyfully for them clapping my hands excitedly. "T-this I-is a-amazing." I got out of Caleb's lap so I could hug Layla who was starting to cry.

"I'm just so happy we finally told you guys." She cried out. I let Aaron comfort her going back to sit on Caleb's lap trying my best to contain my tears of happiness.

"Nonna's gonna kill me for not telling her yesterday." Aaron reminded us how she checked Laylas stomach just to see if she's pregnant and she didn't notice.

"It's about time she hits you with that wooden spoon." Caleb teased Aaron smacking the back of his neck.

"Don't remind me Caleb I've been paranoid since we came yesterday that she was going to find out before we told you guys." He wiped Laylas tears making us all laugh at him for being so paranoid.

"I can't wait to see nonna beat you with the wooden spoon." Caleb teased him laughing at him. I nudged his arm to get him to stop teasing Aaron he was already causing trouble at Lydia's house without even being there.