Progress I

Art and Charlie had arranged appointments for the 4 new guests as well as listening to their interests.

Victoria, the girl who escaped the brothel, liked the arts, especially painting, so Art got some supplies for her to express herself.

Louis who killed a man to save his father had talent as a cook so he decided to help with meals as a start.

Anna, the gangster's daughter liked to knit and make clothing so Art got her yarn and other materials from Rosie.

And finally Sam, the unwilling gangster, has knowledge in finance so he helped with managing the budget.

Art suggested something to Charlie.

"Considering their generation, how about we arrange movie nights, some foreign games, and team building events like bowling, or even paintball."

"Oh! Those all sound like fun! What should we try first?"

"Actually I've been invited to Belphegor's Valley this weekend for a Murder Mystery event. It's an event where mock murders are committed and the guests try to solve them. They also said i can invite friends."

"Belphegor's Valley? It's one of the more peaceful areas in Hell! We'll make a big trip out of it." Charlie smiled. "Vaggie, what do you think?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

------------
So, Art brought all the residents of the hotel to the Valley, which was in various shades of blue.

Unlike the ring of Lucifer, Belphegor's Valley was various shades of blue, as people were either dozing away, having silent chats, and the place has an Aura of calm and hush.

"Whoa, everyone looks all tired and drained. It's enough to make me sleepy." Angel Dust said trying not to yawn.

"That's the power of the Ring here at work. Those who procrastinate or laze around, and have a lack of motivation, usually those of the upper class, end up here." Charlie explained.

"In actually, since this place is the most peaceful, it means there are those who do work to protect this place from Exterminators. The mayor, the one who invited me, does work for Belphegor. Though he's a buisness man, he does tire out from overwork, so he has a number of assistants to curb the workload." Art explains too.

-----------------
I'm back from vacation, but I still gotta read a lot of books during the summer to get ahead of class.

Thanks and sorry for waiting!