Chapter 51 - 60

Chapter 51 I Don't Want to Die

  After checking again and again, after confirming that there was nothing missing, Lu Xingtang breathed a sigh of relief.

  At this time, Min Weihuan's voice resounded throughout the building: "Residents, the poisonous moths that appeared today are highly poisonous. Do not slap them with your hands. Be careful when cleaning up the corpses of poisonous moths. The corpses of poisonous moths It is also poisonous. The residents living in the aisles and stairs of our unit building have been poisoned. Immediately after being bitten by a moth, anti-venom blood treatment! I have tested it just now, and all poisonous moths are afraid of fire. You can set fire to expel it! Do not open it Window!"

  Min Weihuan dutifully yelled from the 13th floor to the 19th floor after fully armed, and yelled three times, hoping everyone would listen.

  As soon as his voice disappeared, Lu Xingtang heard cries and screams from downstairs. It must have been bitten by a poisonous moth and poisoned.

  Lu Xingtang turned on the walkie-talkie and asked about the situation of Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng's family. Ji Yanmo also sealed the doors and windows, and the sewer was blocked. The poisonous moths that flew into the house were all killed by the soles of the shoes, and they are now being cleaned up.

  Su Cheng's family is very powerful, "Tangtang, you also know that my dad used to be a professor of chemistry at Imperial University. Although he has retired, there are a lot of chemical equipment in the house. My dad found them and prepared some killers. Insecticide, the effect is surprisingly good. Unfortunately, there are not many resources, and they have been used up, otherwise I will give you a few bottles." It is not

  necessary, the effect of the insecticide she bought may not be as powerful as Professor Su's, but it is enough .

  An hour later, there was a knock on the anti-theft door at the top of the stairs: "Lu Xingtang, please help!" The voice was Min Weihuan, "Many people in our unit were bitten by poisonous moths, and several people died. There is no doctor. I heard that you are a medical student. I would like to ask you to save the people in our unit building! I have discussed with the people in the unit building. If you save a person, you will be given three catties of food, or other materials to pay for it. Lu Xingtang, for the sake of supplies, please save the people in our unit building!"

  Ignore.

  Min Weihuan knew that the people in the unit building offended the 19th floor too much, and the 19th floor was very defensive, otherwise Lu Xingtang would not be able to sit idly by.

  So Min Weihuan went back and told everyone the result,

  "I knew Bitch Lu wouldn't save us, she wished for us to die, as long as we die, she can take over our supplies!" "

  If it wasn't for the fact that she had a gun in her hand It's hard to deal with, I rushed up and pinned her to the ground and beat her up! Don't you know how to use medicine? What are you arrogant? I don't believe that she won't ask us." "Boss, Lu Xingtang

  refuses Save us, what shall we do then? I don’t want to die! Building chief, please help us find a way to save us!”

  Min Weihuan frowned and thought for a while, then said: “Now we are begging for help, I hope you will ask for help Put on a pose! So now you go upstairs with me, kneel down, kowtow, cry miserably, repent, and the family takes out five catties of food. If Lu Xingtang still refuses to save people, then I have no choice but to fend for myself!"

  Although they were not happy with Lu Xingtang's behavior, and did not want to beg Lu Xingtang with Min Weihuan, in order to survive, everyone still gritted their teeth and went home to take out five catties of food.