Chapter 8

Hoseok's POV

I lazily rock my body on top of Yoongi's, sliding my cock deep inside him with every stroke. I pepper the column of his neck with kisses, swirling my tongue and sucking at his skin. My boyfriend lets out low grunts every time I hit his prostate. His hands are buried in my hair.

I don't know what time is it or which round we are at. All I know is that we have been making love to each other since the moment we entered the bedroom after dinner.

I was so fucking aroused, I unapologetically slammed my boyfriend against the door and tore the clothes off his sexy body. I'm not sure why, but our small victory this morning really riled me up sexually. All I wanted since our parents left was to bury myself in my boyfriend and get lost in his body.

"Faster, Hobi." Yoongi commands, his fingers tugging on my hair with demand.

"Yes, your majesty." I tease him, yet pick up the pace of thrust. I call him my prince or your majesty due to his family basically being royals among the richest clans in the business world.

Since I was little, I knew that my family was wealthy and I used to believe there was no one more powerful than us. But then I grew up and found out no clan or conglomerate could compare to The Mins. They literally own half of the estate in Seoul not to mention provinces. Their yearly turnout is measured in billion dollars. No one does it like them.

If I grew up in a rich family, in comparison to me, my boyfriend was raised like a nation's prince. That's where my nickname for him came from.

"Fuck Hobi. More... Don't stop." Yoongi manages to chock out.

"As if you need to ask that, baby." I tell him with a small smirk, purposely slamming hard into him. Just like my mate wants me.

His legs start shaking around my waist and his grip on me becomes painful. But I don't stop.

"Oh, fuuuuuck~" He moans and I find my wolf shifting to the front of my mind. My eyes trail to his beautiful, spotless neck. God, I can't wait for the day I'll be able to mate this man and make him mine forever.

"I'm close, baby." I grunt, feeling my orgasm build up in my abdomen. By the way Yoongi is unable to form a sentence, I know he's close too.

His hand slides down to where our bodies connect. He puts fingers on either side of his entrance, feeling my cock with every stroke and adding the pressure. He knows how this drives me crazy. He's doing it on purpose.

"Fuck, things you do to me, Yoongi. I love you, baby." The orgasm slams into me with all force, knocking air out of my lungs. My vision blurs and I keep thrusting inside him as Yoongi also lets it go and comes in between us. I smother hand over his cum, spreading it on his stomach and chest.

"I love you too, Hobi." He says with hooded eyes, bringing my head down to kiss. I softly kiss the love of my life, pouring my feelings through it. "Why don't you knot me?" He asks with a small pout, making me peck his sweet lips once again.

"You know why. I don't want to hurt you, Yoongs." I tell him, brushing his hair with my fingers. My handsome little mate.

Alpha's body isn't made to take another alpha's knot. It's ten times more hurtful for us than for omega. When Yoongi and I started dating we tried knotting each other, but the pain other experienced wasn't worth the pleasure. So we came to an agreement to knot each other only during the ruts.

"It's alright. I can take it." Yoongi tells me, tracing my face with his fingertips. I bite my lower lip at the tempting suggestion but decide against it.

"No, we agreed to do it only during ruts, okay? I don't want to do it any other time."

It's a white lie and we both know it. It's alpha's primary need to knot his mate after the sex. But me and Yoongi have been depriving our wolves of it because we don't want to hurt each other. Not that it matters that much though. The sex is still mind-blowing and we're deeply in love so other nuances don't matter to us.