Author Note/Apollo Awards Entry Notice

Hey everyone! First and foremost, thanks so much for checking out this one-shot. 

This is my submission to the Apollo Awards and will be the last PJO fanfic I will be writing on this account. If requests come in for another fanfic to be made, I may create another account specifically for fanfiction, as my @OliviaEGlory account is really meant for my main books. We shall see!

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE (FOR THE APOLLO AWARDS JUDGES):

1. This one-shot was created for the Apollo Awards, and was written within the submission time-frame for entries (all submissions in by July 31st). 

2. The story posted to this account is the same version sent to the awards via Google Docs.

3. This is a fanfiction. None of the characters are mine - they belong to Rick Riordan. Please keep in mind while reading that this is my own interpretation/spin on the Solangelo ship.   

4. While I realize the awards are marking grammar, spelling ect...I have been having issues with Wattpad changing words I have written or adding things after I press 'publish'. There is nothing I can do about this. Please take this into account while reading if you see anything strange. If something doesn't make sense, you can always message me! 

5. This story will no longer be edited as it has been submitted to the Apollo Awards as of July 11th. If edits or changes are pointed out to me, I will have to make a note of it and change things later AFTER the awards.

6. There will be serious spoilers for those who have NOT read The Heroes of Olympus Series! You have been warned!

7. This IS a one-shot. The entire story will be in the next chapter! This chapter is only an authors note and Apollo awards chapter for the judges.

........Thats it!

Here's hoping the God Apollo finds Fallin' For The Sun worthy of one of his famous haikus! 

Enjoy Demigods! 

UPDATE (THE RESULTS OF THE 2023 APOLLO AWARDS CONTEST) 

Fallin' For The Sun won Red's Pick in The 2023 Apollo Awards AND was Runner Up in The Most Popular Pick! I am so honoured to have participated in the contest.