Consoler meetings

A bunch of ADHD demi gods around a table tennis table. It took almost twenty minutes, but Chiron finally got everyone settled down. He begins telling the group of kids about how the conslerse needed to encourage the new campers to try new things. He lectured them on how important it was for new demigods to get comfortable with camp activities as quickly as possible. After he finished with that, Chiron switched to another topic.

'Now, I found a half empty packet of cigarettes. I need you guys to be checking your campers bunks a lot closer. We can not have campers smoking.' He lectured them for almost forty minutes.

As the century was going on and on about the dangers of smoking, a certain daughter of Ares rested her head on the daughter of Tyche. The cabin 19 consler turned to Clarisse, sticking her tongue out at her. Clarisse doing the same before moving up to her girlfriends ear and whispering 'Guess what I'd do if you started smoking?'

'What would you do?' The daughter of Tyche asked. They were off to the side from the rest of the group meaning no one could really see them.

'Firstly, I'd take my fingers out, then use some lube and slow down.' She whispered. Y/n could barely contain her laughter. Having to hold her hand over her mouth so Chiron didn't yell at her for disrupting the meeting.

'Alright, I think I've met my point, go on. Get out of here you ADHD weirdos.' Chiron rushed the group of demigods out of the room.

Clarisse and Y/n hid behind the big house, jiggling their asses off at Clarisse's awful joke.

'Clarisse, that was really bad.' Y/n mumbled between gasping for air.

'Well you're laughing so couldn't be that bad.' Clarisse laughed.

'You can't even make jokes like that, you've never even given me a hickey. You can't be making jokes about that.'

"If you want, we can change that.' Clarisse whispered before kissing the girl leaning against the side of the big house. After a few moments they pulled away from each other.

'If you have the guts to change it, be my guest.' Y/n teased before Clarisse smirked at her and attacked her lips to her neck.