What is a little

~ Asher's POV~

I had just left the office when my mind started to wonder about the research task I had to do. I decided that maybe I could ask Peter for help, so with that I went of to find Peter the first places I looked was the main areas but when I didn't find him there I got upset as I didn't know where else to look I didn't know where his room was or where he was and it was upsetting me.

"Asher, are you ok?" Harry asked, scaring the shit out of me as I didn't know he was in here. I didn't feel like trying to talk so I just shook my head no. Harry walked up to me and put his hand on my waist. "What's wrong?"

"C-cant f-find" my voice broke, causing me to give up. Harry looked at me sympathetic before nodding in understanding.

"What can't you find?" Harry asked me softly. Although it's not a item that I'm looking for it's a person. I shook my head as a no. "Ok. Cutie you're gonna have to help me out here. Is it a item?" Harry asked, once again receiving a no. "Is it a person?" Harry once again asked, this earned him a small smile and I nod.

"Y-yes" I simply answer hoping he will guess who I'm looking for.

"Ok is it Matt?" Harry asked, he must of known that Matt wanted to speak to me earlier although we had already done that. I shook my head no, Harry sighed softly.

"Little one you can't just go to Peter all the time, try getting to know all of us please." Harry looked so upset when he figured out that I was looking for Peter that I felt bad.

"I-I guess you c-c-can help m-me with this t-task" I offered feeling bad about the fact that I haven't even been here for a day and I appear to be causing issues.

"Are you sure, I don't want to pressure you into anything, if you want Peter I'll take you to him?" Harry offered kindly but I didn't want to just leave him so I'll just ask him.

"I'm s-sure. What d-do you k-know about little s-space" I asked plainly, Harry looked shocked at first and when he recovered slightly he gently held my hand and led me towards the couch sitting down and gesturing for me to sit beside him, and I did just that I'm not sure why but I was nervous about his reaction.

"I assume you've been asked to look into this so I'll give you a starting place for your research" Harry paused for a second before continuing. "age regression or little space, is when someone goes into the headspace of a child, toddler or tween/teen, when entering this headspace the little creates a care free space away from the world. Its can be a way of coping with of stress or traumatic experiences." Harry stopped and looked at me for a second. "You following along little one?" Harry ask I nodded.

"So a-a person who c-can go into this L-Little space t-thing will act y-younger then they a-are and it can be a c-c-coping m-mechanism?" I summarised the information I had been given so far. Harry nodded with a small smile.

"People who go into this younger headspace are referred to as a little. Although it can be dangerous if someone who has regressed into there headspace is unsupervised by a caregiver or someone who is willing to act as there caregiver as a little could end up hurting themselves if they try to do a task that is for people in an older mindset." Harry paused looking at me again to make sure I was taking in the information. I nodded. "A caregiver can either be a Daddy Dom, a Mommy Domme, or a friend that is willing to be the caregiver which can be sometimes called and auntie or uncle. The caregiver provides a safe haven for the little as they take care of them, they will always have some sort of special connection with the little. A dominant/caregiver will be responsible for making sure a little is feed, clean, happy and safe whilst in there care. If a little try's to avoid going into there headspace it can cause issues for there mental health and sometimes cause there behaviour to change depending on how long they haven't been able to or have refused to allow themselves into little space." Harry looked at me and gave me a pointed look for some reason.

"O-ok so from what I understand a-a person who c-can go into little space is c-called a little and they can u-use this headspace as a c-coping mechanism, although if t-they try to avoid t-there headspace or are u-unable to go into little space it can c-change there behaviour and c-cause issues with there m-mental health. A caregiver is s-someone who is r-responsible for the little and is someone the little I-is comfortable around, the c-caregiver is in charge of the littles health, safety and h-happiness." I summarised the information that Harry had supplied to me and smiled slightly at him.

"Yes, good job little one. Now anything else you want to know you can go to our library and we have books in there about little space and what items little use and stuff like that" Harry softly ran his thumb across my cheek causing me to blush at the contact and the praise. Harry chuckled softly when he saw my blushing face.

"T-thank you" I mumbled and looked away blushing still, Harry tsked and softly grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"Don't do that cutie, I like seeing your stunning eyes and I can't do that if you look away from me. How's about we just talk for a while hmm?" Harry seemed like he wanted to get to know me so I nodded.

"O-ok what would y-you like to talk a-about" I asked him.

"You, I want to know you." Harry answered as if it was obvious. I just blushed even more and nodded biting my lip softly. "Oh god little one don't do that" Harry groaned quietly but I still heard him. "So Peter told us about your conversation earlier but I thought I would continue it on with some questions of my own, ok baby boy?" Harry half asked half stated.

Ok my lovely little readers that's all for this part today I hope you enjoy. Please leave comments through out the fill my heart with joy, don't forget to eat, sleep and drink water byeee <3.