𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

sweet ᶜⁱᵍᵃʳᵉᵗᵗᵉˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉˣ

you know that im obsessed with your body
but its the way that you smile that does it for me

└───*̥˚───*̥˚┘

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

LANDO RUBBED HIS eyes groggily as he padded softly in the direction the kitchen. his eyebrows furrowed as he noticed the dim light ejecting from the open door.

grabbing a random stick that was leaning against the wall, he cautiously tiptoed into the room, letting out an audible sigh of relief when he realised it was just ivy, tapping away at a faintly lit laptop screen. his relief quickly turned into confusion as he released that it was currently 3 in the morning and ivy had been sat there since 7pm.

"veevee? why are you still up?" he whispered softly, causing the girl to jump at the sound of his voice.

"jesus lan, you scared me!" she hushed back, holding a hand to her heart as she turned to face him. a pair of blue light glasses rested on her nose, and dark circles were vibrant under her eyes even in the dark. her hair was messily placed in a bun and her eyebrows were creased as a sign of extreme stress.

"ivy what are you doing? you told me you'd go to bed in an hour!" lando spoke sternly, resting one hand on the counter beside her and the other on her back as he leaned into her. "that was 8 hours ago!"

ivys face faltered and she checked the clock displaying the time on her laptop. "oh yeah... ill go to bed in a bit, im really busy with work."

realising he probably wasnt going to get very far with her, lando rolled his eyes with a frown. "well what else do you have to do? maybe i could help?"

ivy giggled at his statement and in return lando gently hit her shoulder, clearly offended by her words.

"hey just because im not a model doesn't mean i wont be able to help. and actually i am a model! i do photoshoots!" he argued desperately as ivy watched him with a smirk.

"okay okay you can help!" she held her hands up in surrender and the curly headed boy nodded his head happily in success. "i've done everything i need to do other than choose some photos for instagram, so you can help me with that."

ivy clicked open a document attached to an email, and her laptop screen opened with loads of photos from a photoshoot. landos breath caught in his throat as he looked at the photos, she was utterly breathtaking. quite literally.

"lando?" ivy looked up at him, trying to ignore how close their faces were. "do you... not like them?"  she asked when he didnt say anything.

"no i love them vee, its just- wow." he muttered quietly, his eyes still glued to the screen, causing him to miss ivys face heating up as red as could be at his comment and the fact his warm breath was hitting the back of her neck.

"thanks lan." she giggled shyly, looking down to make sure he didnt see how blushed she was. "um... so which ones should i choose?"

once again lando didnt reply, as his eyes were still glued to the laptop. ivy sighed impatiently, clapping in his face to get his attention. "oh sorry. did you say something?" he asked guiltily, glancing down at her. it was now his turn to blush wildly at how close their faces were.