ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ⁱⁱ

a full month had went by and he was more stressed than he'd ever been in his life besides business wise. he tried not to let it show. it was like she had disappeared and that's bothered him.

he sat in his office just getting off the phone with his friend venice telling him once again no results. he didn't understand how such a little lady could not exist. he stared a hole into the little message she left.

such a pretty dic— i mean face.

sincerely,
eve

he rotated his shoulders back leaning back into his chair.

rolling his eyes shaking his head he sat up pulling the desk phone to his ear. "rebecca clear the rest of my schedule i'm heading out for the day"

"alrighty" she sighed.

he placed the phone back down not caring about anything else.

gathering his things he made sure he grabbed the little note putting it into his suit pants pocket. he closed up his office with a irritated face. leaving his office the building was mainly quiet, the only things that could be heard was papers moving, clicking of keyboards, and light conversations on the phones. unfazed he made it to the elevated pressing the button to head to the main car lot.

he huffed with an attitude taking his suit jacket off throwing it over his shoulder. he made it to the main car lot heading to the ceo parking he clicked his keys, his car roaring to life.

getting closer his eyes narrowed in on a ripped small note book paper note. he got closer checking the car garage for any people goers but no one was there. he reached a hand out snatching the small note up reading one word, one name.

ace's ?

eve

she had returned it looks to be. ace was a club they had met at and now looks to be she was there it seemed.

he opened his car door in a jiff throwing his brief and suit jacket in the backseat. he started the car quickly, while pulling out of his parking spot he untied his tie throwing that aside too.

he usually wasn't one to chase after a girl nor even take time out of his day to look for her but eve riled him up, he was addicted to her taste and flesh, she wasn't just a ordinary girl she was distinctive to him.

the cars honked when he pulled out of the car garbage speeding down the road and swerving through the cars. anytime he got caught up at a light he got irritated hoping and thinking eve hadn't disappeared just yet.

soon as the light just about switched he was off again. the normal fifteen minute drive it would've took him to get to aces took him around just ten due to two lights he got stuck at.

pulling up to aces he pulls his car around the back how he'd once had before.

he grips the note he got this morning shoving it into his pants pocket with the other.

a large bodyguard walks up to him they exchange looks, the guard starts to talk to but he tosses him the car keys with a grumbled not now look heading inside.

soon as he gets inside he looks around over the large dimmed lively room. the party is wild but controlled. strippers work the poles and men stare in a lecherous manner like they've never seen anything before. others linger here and there dancing or gyrating each other more so.