Season 2: Back with a Vengeance (Part 1)

Leah, Gwen and Max were in a boat sight seeing while Y/N and Ben were fiddling with their watches.

Leah: You know Y/N, I'd like to spend some time with you... and not like this...

Y/N: Sorry, but Ben is desperate to figure this thing out, and I'd rather not let him do it alone considering-

Ben: Oh, I break the watch one time!

Y/N: That's one time too many...

Ben: Wow!

Leah sighed and looked at Y/N.

Leah: Fine... fiddle away... only because I do want you to see what that thing can do...

Max: Those two only seem to pay attention to those watches at times... it's a bit worrisome don't you think?

Leah: Max, it's a watch that turns them into aliens... who wouldn't pay attention to it?

Max nodded, as Leah and Gwen continued to enjoy the sights of the waterfall. Meanwhile, Y/N was twisting the dial in all sorts of ways and directions. He kept doing this until the entire Ultimatrix glowed red.

Y/N: Uh... what's happening?!

Ben: I don't know... did you unlock a new guy?

Y/N: No, I don't think I did...

Just then, the Ultimatrix changed.

Y/N: WHAT THE?! WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING

Y/N: WHAT THE?! WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING... WHA- WHAT THE HECK?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ULTIMATRIX?!

Leah heard Y/N's panicked state as she quickly walked over to make sure he's alright. But once she did... she realized that the Ultimatrix was way different.

Leah: That's never happened before...

The new Ultimatrix glowed as a familiar voice spoke.

Albedo: Hope you like this...

Y/N: ALBEDO?! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!

Albedo: Old design was a bit too bulky and full of glitches...

Y/N: I didn't see any glitches...

Albedo: Oh really? How about you change into Tetrasmash?

Y/N: O-okay...

Y/N transformed and then noticed he was different.