5◇

cringe chapter as usual i think you all are used to it- btw i change the she in you because- im tired of always have to do the she, the [h/c] girl... hope u understand

___________________________________________

THE SECOND SELECTION, where you have to team with two others people to create a team of five. But when you are a girl with two tall ass men, who doesn't want you to play...

Well guess what? You are in this situation! Everything was made for you! You are an npc not the most original but you're still an npc. You rank sucks, being the 142 players aka the last player is totally sad.

Even Igaguri is better than you. Well you don't sucks it's just you and your therapist who took so long. Want me to do a flashback? Well here you go...

"How about... Bobby? Man! I like this name! Do you like it?? Be honest with me! Hey I'm trynna help you find you a better name than Blue Lock man, I found it, I told you the name and you haven't thank me?! Are you crazy?! Wait no you're a robot... Hey Bobby, do you know that I got in this place by accident? Like I'm not from this world. Come on! Say at least something or move an inche. Well you see, I met this one boy before I went to this room. His name is Rin Itoshi, he has big eyelashes but that doesn't mean I don't like them! They are incredible! He has that one serious face, bet he is a red flag!"

Back to the present, as I said, you were with your two partner, one was ugly and the other was ugly too. What a great teammates you have, plus they are sexist!

"Wish this selection end as fast as possible. But for real, why do you guys don't want me to play? Because I'm a girl? Come one! we are in 202- I mean 2018!" You yelled at them until you reached the little room.

You ran to the seat where Rin sat and literally wait for a new team. Your teammates looked at each others wonder why they team up with you.

"This is where Rin sat... oh my dear! I'm sitting on Rin's seat, like Rin sat with his own ass here!" You mumbled as you sat, literally simping in your mind.

"We should wait for a new team." As the ugly dude said, the door opened reaviling three players. They seemed to fight each other.

"Ayo?! Wait! Wait! It's..... Gagamaru and Raichi?! Oh my dear! Gagamaru is so cute! And huge damn! My little baby panda!" You literally screamed in your head as you looked at the new team who entered.

"Ya! We are fighting against you!" Raichi yelled at your team who were peacefully having a normal conversation. "We just lost a match and we need a thourth players!"