book x pillow(rq)

Request by Starlette_the_Star (I'm excited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After tpot 6, book was in trees treehouse, she didn't have much to do. She kept trying to look for ways to get back to the bfb cast, but failed multiple times now. "I..i haven't been that active sexually huh?" She was thinking of things to do and oh boy did she think abt things. "Might aswell! The only person who'd be here is pillow!" She was a bit weirded out at her enthusiasm but she went on nonetheless. she got into position at a corner and started fingering herself. This was her first time in these few weeks. She started going faster but she didn't know she'd be so loud. The room was filled with er- noises. Tree heard practically everything. She was unknowingly moaning pillows name tho.
"Ohhhh fuckkkk pillowpillowpillowpil-" she was cut off my pillow walking in. "Uhm. Book you called?" "P-pillow i-"
she was cut off my pillow walking near her. "You look busy, want me to help? I haven't had any fun this week yk..." Book couldn't think straight and immediately blurted out a yes. "Seems like your desparate, so. You obviously don't want to top. Safe words spiderman." book couldn't even react before pillow had her on all fours, naked. Pillow had her dick out while preparing it with lube. Book couldn't do anything but wait. "Wonder if tree can hear us." She mumbled. "What was that book?" "Nothing dear!" Pillow blushed a bit after hearing the last part.
after pillow had to arrange everything again. "I'm pushing it-" she got cut off as book put her on top. She started riding pillow with no warning and oh god did she love it. Pillow came in very short time, she wasn't used to being a bottom. Book couldn't stand holding everything in anymore. "C-could you help me now?" "u-uhm sure b..book?" she signaled book to sit ok her face and that she did. Pillow started eating her out really fast. Pillow somehow got book on all fours and started fucking her again. "F-fuHUk I'm close darling~" "oh are you?" Pillow abruptly stopped. Book whined at the loss of attention and started fingering herself. Pillow saw this and stopped her. "Wait right here for me book~" pillow went n got handcuffs from gb somehow.
when she came back she saw book already came. "You didn't listen huh bookster?" "I-im really sorry pillow i-" "i forgive you. Just hope you can walk to the next challenge." book looked surprised but nonetheless listened. pillow put the handcuffs on book and started fave fucking her. Fingering her while she was at it. all book did was let out long, mumbled moans. Book and pillow came after a bit of this and book just fell asleep right there. Pillow obv couldn't let that happen so she put books cloths on book, cleaned up and then they cuddled.
Meanwhile
"Guys i think someones in my head again I hear things.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i rlly like this ch :3