Bonus Chapter 1

From: Pitch Perfect 2 (Normal Conversation)

Scene: After Das Sound Machine performance at the AutoShow

Kommisar: Barden Bella's! You came to see us? Is it because... (To Pieter) What do the Americans say.... Jelly!

Chloe: We are so not Jelly.

Kommisar: We need to thank you for making this tour at reality, You know with your bumping in aptitude. (To Pieter) We should send them something...Fruit Basket perhaps?

Pieter: Yum Yum.

Kommisar: Or would you prefer Mini Muffins?

Beca: Look, we didn't come here to start anything with you, we just wanted to check you out before worlds where we're gonna kick your ass!

Some of the Bellas: That's right...

Kommisar: You... You are, the kick of ass? (Moves infront of Beca) You are so tiny. Like an elf! Or is it fairy, sprite? What are those things again?

Pieter: Troll.

Kommisar: That's it! You are like a troll!

Beca: YOU! Are physically flawless. But that doesn't mean I like you!

Chloe: We are not scared about the worlds, because when the Bella's hit the stage, we are gonna blow minds.

Pieter: With what? More of Flabby Abby's baby shoot?

Fat Amy: Uh... That's not my name.

Pieter: I don't know your name, could be anything! Obestinieze, infelxible Tina, Lazy Susan...

Fat Amy: My nama is Fat Amy! And I ear crouts like you for lunch...

Pieter: You team is like a heated mess, you a mess with heal applied to it, so what once was a little messy, is now even messier.

Kommisar: Darling, please take my advice. Don't try to beat us. You can't... Were the best. And now I must really go rest my neck. It is sore from looking down on you.

Beca: OKAY! Just because you are making me very sexually confused, doesn't mean your intimidating. We have nothing to lose! Literally NOTHING!