𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞✨

"I don't get why you would drag me here," Jamal shook his head, handing the man behind the counter his money, "you know what horror movies do to a man."

"Yeah," y/n nodded, sarcastically, "a man." The guy handed Jamal a ticket and the teens entered the theater, going straight for the snack counter.

"A small popcorn, please," y/n smiled to the blonde girl working, she nodded in response.

Jamal held up his pointer finger, "Make that a large." The girl gave him a questioning look, looking at y/n for confirmation. She nodded, giving Jamal the eye. After they got their popcorn, the two found their theater and sat closer to the back so they could talk without bothering people.

Y/n handed Jamal the bag of popcorn, pulling out her phone. When she scrolled through her notifications, a disappointed look appeared on her face. Jamal looked over, watching as she locked her phone.

"Still no answer?" He questioned and the girl shook her head. She shoved her phone back into her pocket, "Nope."

"Maybe his phone's dead," Jamal shrugged.

"For the past five days?"

"Maybe it broke."

"Yeah," y/n sighed, not interested in talking about it, "maybe."

After the movie and Jamal's crying in the bathroom for ten minutes, y/n dropped him off home. She parked out front, turning the car off, "Here."

"I don't get how I'm getting any sleep tonight."

"Shut up," she chuckled, "It wasn't even that scary, you big baby."

"To you!" Jamal ran a hand over his face, looking over at her. She was checking her phone again for the hundredth time tonight.

"He's gonna text you eventually," Jamal said, trying to cheer her up.

"I just don't get what I even did wrong, you know?" She questioned, putting her phone down on her lap, "Have you ever had a girlfriend, Jamal?"

"Nope," he shook his head, "this man rides solo. Bitches be bonkers."

When y/n raised her eyebrow at him, he whimpered, "I'm just kidding, I'm extremely lonely.

                                                                       i𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
                                                 Saturday, November 15th. 11:27 A.m

hows your hand

                                                                                              you've been avoiding me for like two weeks
                                                                                                                 and the first thing you ask about
                                                                                                                                                       is my hand.
                                                                                                                                                                   cool.

i wasnt avoiding you

                                                                                                                                                           whatever
                                                                                                                                                  my hands fine
                                                                                                               im fine too if you were wondering
                                                                                                                              but you probably weren't
Actually I was and
good