Chapter 164

Xiao Mianmian had been very cute and beautiful since she was a child.

Her big eyes and long eyelashes were like two fans. When she looked at people, her eyelashes would flicker, making people's hearts tremble.

She was like a delicate porcelain doll. When she was eight years old, she became popular all over the country because of the TV series and became the most popular national girl.

Now that she was 16 years old, she was no longer a child. Like a willow branch, she suddenly grew taller. Her figure was tall, her legs were straight and slender, and when she pursed her lips, two small dimples appeared. It made people want to give their lives to her.

However, she was different from Tong Xuelu's confidence and intelligence. Although she entered the entertainment industry at a young age, because her family protected her well and she was the youngest in the family, she still retained her naivety.

Two men in the Xiao family were very distressed about this.

One was Commander Xiao, and the other was Tong Jiaxin.

His granddaughter was too beautiful, and pigs outside covetously wanted to steal cabbage.

It was really a fool's dream.

However, no matter who it was, he would beat them one by one. If a pair came, he would beat them both. All the ambitious wolves deserved to die!

At dinner that night, Tong Jiaxin said to his grandfather, "Grandpa, I think we should keep an eye on Mianmian. We can't let her be stolen by a stinky man too early!"

When his sister got married, he was still young and ignorant. Now he understood why his grandfather's face was dark when his sister got married.

Commander Xiao picked up some vegetables with his chopsticks and nodded with a sullen face. "Of course!"

Tong Jiaxin said, "But I rarely go home. Grandpa, you don't have the energy to look after my sister. This is a problem."

In addition to his lack of energy, his grandfather's mind was mainly focused on the twins. He had to exercise every day and play chess with Grandpa Wen next door. In short, he was very busy.

Commander Xiao nodded. "It is indeed a problem."

The grandfather and grandson discussed this problem for a long time, but they couldn't think of a good solution.

After dinner, there was a phone call from home. It was Little Nine calling from Shen City.

Xiao Jiu said that he had been admitted to Qing University. Although school hadn't started yet, he wanted to return to Beijing in advance.

When Tong Jiaxin heard the news, he immediately congratulated him and invited him to live at home.

Xiao Jiu: "That's not very good. My family also has a house in Beijing."

Tong Jiaxin: "No one has lived in your house for many years, and you still have to clean it when you go back. You don't have to be polite with me. What's the relationship between our families?"

Xiao Jiu didn't respond. He seemed to be in a dilemma. "I don't have a problem with that. I'm just worried that Grandpa Xiao will be unhappy. Also, the Mianmian has grown up. It doesn't seem very convenient for a boy like me to live there."