𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

'Why always the cashiers-' you asked while leaving the shop.

They taste the best.

'I got that wrong.'

He ignored you as you walked out of the little shop and looked up only to see that it was already late.

You let out a sigh and walked on the sidewalk with your hands in your pockets.

As you walked past a restaurant you felt something weird emitting from it.

You stopped for a moment and looked toward it entrance with a raised brow.

_Are you perhaps still hungry- ? You asked while speaking quiet enough only for Venom to hear you.

Don't say this twice.

You snickered and pushed the doors open before looking around you.

You sat on an isolated table and a waitress came to give you the menu.

She smiled at you while you were already looking through the different dishes deep in thoughts.

'Anything looking good ?'

I want the waitress.

You let out an exasperated sigh and closed the menu not surprised at his answer.

You set your chin on your hand and started looking around bored after forgetting why you came there in the first place.

This until your gaze fell on a corner where two individuals sat on a table.

'Am I hallucinating or there is a volcano guy.'

An eye appeared on your throat before it narrowed when seeing the curse.

I'm starving.

You let out another sigh and slightly covered your neck with your collar after seeing the waitress approach again.

As she was about to speak a man behind her was lit in fire.

She followed your gaze and screamed horrified while falling back.

You remained on your spot before assuming that it had something to do with the two people in the restaurant.

She was about to stand up before being covered in flames as well.

I don't like them overcooked.

At the same moment your gaze met the one of the man who sat infront of the curse.

He had long black hair and a weird clothing along with a scar on his forehead.

He had a slight smile on while looking at you as if he was expecting something.

You raised a brow before your felt your whole body burn, flames covered your whole self as you couldn't even muffe a sound of pain or anything before falling on the ground.

Before you could fully lose consciousness Venon took over your body but remained behind one of the couches to not be seen helping you heal fully.

Without much noise you let his skin fade into yours making you have your usual looks.

'Thanks-'

You're welcome.

You remained hiden with your back against the furniture while not making the same mistake to look over.

_How strong am I in terms of Sukuna fingers. The curse asked while you narrowed your eyes.

'Curses can talk- ?'

_Being generous. I'd say about eight or nine. The other male's revelation made your jaw drop.

'We're so dead.'

_That's plenty ! The volcano continued. I'll kill Satoru Gojo !

You kissed your teeth in annoyance and shifted to change positions.

'Would they try burning me again if I run to the exit ?'

The chances are high.

You let out a sigh and tried to think of something.

But I can't burn.

He finished in your mind while you had an idea but he got it first.

I have a plan.

After finishing listening to him you stood up.

The noise brought their attention to you as the man who stared at you while burning was slightly surprised.

_Oh ? You mentained the eye contact and set your hands in your pockets.

'How come my clothes didn't burn ?'

Magic.

You tried to play it off and started walking to the exit while flames were all over the place.

_Not so fast. You heard him again making you stop on spot.

You looked over your shoulder annoyed as expected.

They were both staring at you before you ignored them and walked to the exit.

Your skin started burning again but this time it was really low.

You looked toward the curse and glared at him.

The way your eyes kept that lazy drop and your features relaxed as if it was the most normal thing to see send a shiver down his spine while the other male kept the same smile on.

You blinked a few times and met his gaze only to see him staring at the volcano guy instead totally uninterested.

You ended up turning back to look infront of you and left as if you didn't see anything.

Pretend to be strong. If you look intimidating, they would let you be.

'And what if they don't ? '

Then run.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~