3

It's been four days since

It's been four days since.... Well, you know, and Inaja hadn't seen Isaiah since. She felt bad about it, and it only got worse once she remembered how much she liked it. Still, she wasn't geekin over no kiss and definitely not over another man. She already had one. Now to tell him that.

Inaja stepped out of her white Toyota Supra wearing a pink hoodie and sweatpants paired with white sneakers.

Her hair in a high pony that swung back and forth as she walked into the large building. East8 had to be atleast twenty floors. The inside was bustling, with known faces and platinum records on the walls were expensive african American art wasn't hung.

Inaja walks up to the receptionist and says "Hi! I'm here to pick up my boyfriend. Malik?"

The ginger receptionist stared at her like she was stupid for what had to be a minute before gasping as she states with a bubbly tone "Ohhhh! Yea they're on floor 12, room 230."

Inaja just smiled and nodded as she made her way to the elevator, truthfully a bit nervous. She googled Isaiah one night with Maia and he was big, to say the least. Brunch with The Carters big.

She stepped out the elevator, quickly finding room 230, and before she could knock someone opens the door and leaves.

Inaja let's herself in and says "Sorry if I'm interrupting something, I just came to pick up Malik." Completely ignoring thes way Isaiah was eyeing her down.

Malik's grabs his Fiji water bottle and walks past Inaja as he says "Nah I gotta talk to ray about that beat, I got some new ideas. Don't go no where." and Inaja watches as he rushes out the studio.

"You look nice today ma."

Inaja turns around again, meeting Isaiah's eyes. "Oh! Thank you?" She didn't wear anything special, just sweats, so she didn't understand why he went out of his way to compliment her like that. Doesn't matter though, she had more important matters to attend to.

"Isaiah about the kiss- I didnt't mean for either of us to be in that position. I have a boyfriend and it was wrong of me to let that happen. I do appreciate you for the ride though, and keeping my secret."

He looks down at her with an unreadable expression for a moment until he responds "Aight."

"Aight?" She repeated, raising her eyebrows.

"Aight. I'm not gone push it, I respect that."

He notices a frown, still on her face, and asks "Why you still frowning so much?" It was cute, but knowing something bothered her pissed him off.

"I feel bad. Or guilty. Or both? Ugh." She fiddles with the car keys in her hand and he abruptly chuckles, causing her to crack a smile. "It's not funny, seriously!"

"It was one kiss. It ain't gone happen again if you don't want it too. You worry too much." Surprisingly, this calms her down a bit.

His eyes widen a bit as he feels her arms wrap around his neck into a gentle hug. He'll placed his arm on her waist and could smell her signature perfume more clearly due to him being sober. It was a light peach fragrance and he couldn't get enough of it. He generally hated sweet scents but it just.. suited her, If that makes sense.