Chapter 5 : Dark Sentinel - 1

As the group stopped, Kim Dokja started handing the weapons made from the bones of the ground rats.

"...I feel like we're suddenly back to the stone age."

Jung Heewon said while touching the base of the sword.

"These will be more efficient if the blade is sharper, so please file the edges with rocks or something similar."

Kim Dokja said.

While everyone was admiring there weapons, Rimuru started to file the edges of his new weapon by using his old dagger.

[You have succeeded in obtaining weapons for yourselves.]

[A handful of constellations have taken an interest in the primitiveness of man.]

[The constellations have sponsored you 100 coins.]

"Do all of you have coins?, If possible, Invest everything into your strength, stamina, and agility, and only leave enough coins for the survival fee.., This may sound harsh, but I don't expect all of you to survive."

Kim Dokja asked and said, while turning his attention to the dark and stanced himself for battle.

"Even so, you all must survive."

Monsters started to crawl from the dark

"Please."

With those words, everyone put up their guard and stanced themselves, waiting for the monsters to attack.

The monsters started to crawl faster and attack the group, but got pierced by the new weapons they had acquired.

Rimuru swinging his new sword at the head of the monsters, immediately killing it and had its head rolling on the ground, but more monsters started to appear at his side.

After a few moments, the monsters were finally taken down.

"Oh my god... Dokja-ssi, just how many did you catch by yourself?"

Jung Heewon asked, slightly suprised by the number of monsters the man had killed.

"I killed four"

"Che, I only got two of them."

"I also just hunted three of them"

Jung Heewon complained to herself, while Lee hyunsung said it with a happy face.

"But.., compared to our kills, doesn't Rimuru have the most?.."

Yoo Sangah said, facing rimuru's direction.

The others also looked at the direction where Yoo Sangah was facing, to their surprise, they saw the blue haired guy sitting at the top of the headless dead monsters while the heads where on the ground.

"Whoaaa!!!.., Rimuru-ya, how did you manage to kill all of them by yourself!!.."

Jung Heewon asked, this time she was more shocked, because she didn't expect that the young and weak looking guy would be able to kill this many.

The others started to approach Rimuru and praised him, but Kim Dokja got bothered by it

'Was there a person this strong in the early scenarios?!!..'

Kim Dokja thought to himself

'no... This person didn't appear in the novel. If he did, I would've remembered..'

Kim Dokja closed his eyes, trying to remember the novel to find information about Rimuru, but.. he really didn't appear.

'theres another way to know who really is..'