Palace to Plunder (AMBW)

Book Title: Palace to Plunder

Author: caktwrites4u

Status: Ongoing

Tags For The Book: #action, #adventure, #ambw, #ambwlove, #asian, #asianmale, #asianman, #black, #blackfemale, #blackwoman, #bwam, #bwamlove, #historical, #humor, #interracial, #pirate, #pirates, #romance, #school, #shortstory, #shortstorycollection, #texttospeech, #university, #youngadult

Summary (Book Description) : "Aye, I've never seen o' woman like 'er neither." The pirate replied. "Why is 'er skin so brown? I wasn't taught about women who look like this before."

I spat at him. He threw his face back in disgust and released his hold on my wrist to wipe his face. "Bloody murder." He grunted. "Aye, feisty one isn't she?"

"Don't you have somewhere to be back in Asia? A wall to build or palace to overthrow?" I shot back. He narrowed his eyes at me, and abruptly snatched me by the the collar of my dress. I gasped at the sudden movement and struggled to walk as he dragged me across the deck of the ship.

"What are you doing!?" I screeched, trying to grab onto him for balance. He pinned me against the edge of the ship, and I panicked as he slightly pushed me off the ledge.

"Let's see if the fishies think ye' taste like chocolate." He smirked and pushed me even further, to a point a felt like I was actually going to slip into the water. The ship hadn't even moved and I already had no doubt that this man would end my life right here.

~

A 3rd year University student who has a historical project she wants to get extra credits for, but somehow ends up being tangled up in the world of pirates. Especially with a certain Pirate Captain, who seems controlling with a very mysterious background. With no idea on how she can get back home, she's forced to deal with his narcissistic attitude and his smelly crew. The Pirate Captain, however, is very curious and seems to be drawn to this brown-skinned beauty.

THIS BOOK IS THE FULL COPPER TO GOLD SERIES AMBW BOOKS IN ORDER:
Palace to Plunder and Riches and Robbery are NOW AVAILABLE to buy on Ko-fi for 5.97! Check the links on my profile bio! ONLY first 5 Chapters for each book available for free preview on Wattpad!

Highest Ranking for ALL books:
#1 AMBW 8/11/2021 (PTP)
#1 Pirates 8/22/2021 (PTP)
#1 Black 8/31/2021 (PTP)
#1 AMBWLove Category 8/26/21 (RAR)
#3 BWAM Category 8/26/21 (RH)