ꜱɪx

SUNDAY
09:30
Atlanta, Georgia
—————————
Shania had just gotten up rubbing her eyes She swung her feet to the floor, got up, and walked to her bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror rubbing her hands over her face she started to brush her teeth. She hopped in the shower to get ready for the day ahead of her.

"Shay!" Shania shouted putting the two plates on the island with a cup of coffee on each side "I made breakfast!" she shouted again sitting down as her sister made her way downstairs slowly sitting next to her "Morning" she croaked "morning" Shania frowned at her sister's appearance, it was her first heartbreak she wasn't going to get over it that easy Shania contemplated if she should've canceled her date with Leland to take care of her sister.

(Let's pretend it's them thanks🤗)
nia_444

(Let's pretend it's them thanks🤗)nia_444

•○

○•

○•

Liked by, Yaboitreyy,5.starrdrkk shay.2.finee and 15,089 others liked this post.

👤shay.2.finee was tagged in this post
nia_444 my beautiful girl❤️!

shay.2.finee liked by creator
I love you🩷
↳ I love you too♥️
kaliii
fine girls💕
↳ you luv💗.
21savageluvr
Forget 21 I want his sisters🫦

kaicenat liked by creator
rats😂🖤
↳ shut yo 5'4 ass up🤗

Yaboitreyy
Our girl❤️.
↳ Get the fuck out my comments with yo bullshit.
Shay.2.finee shania no.
Yaboitrey i miss you baby.
2finemarii dramaa👀?
Read replies...

jackharlow liked by creator
Hey mama😉
user347 why is Jack here😭
nia_444 @jackharlow get out my comments befo I end up on the shaderoom😂
Read more replies...

Load 234 more comments...

"Does he know you know?" shania asked her sister "he does, he's just delusional and won't give it up talking about how it was a mistake and whatever " shayla rolled her eyes "niggas" shania shook her head "what we doin today?" shayla asked her sister "idk what do you wanna do?" shania asked "we could spend the day binge-watching" shayla suggested "we can, but i have a date..with Leland I can cancel-" "no, you going." shayla said, she didn't want to see her sister's happiness destroyed because of her and she knew that she is would've done it for her in a heartbeat, shania hugged her "Imma go get sum blankets, some face mask, a brush and some gel, you can order some snacks, i'll pay" shania said hopping up the stairs "okk" shayla smiled grabbing her phone.

Shania had done shayla's hair and they had taken a few pics this was the one time since the break up that shayla had actually felt good, she looked at her sister smiling a bit all she wanted for her was to be happy, she was with her girl, her best friend even if they had their ups and downs she'd always be her sister and she'd always love her.

→6:30

"Shania it's six thirty get up and get dressed" shayla informed her "shit." she said getting up practically flying up the stairs and into her room honestly she had no idea what she was going to wear, opening her closet she decided nothing to fancy, just a black skims bodysuit, with some cargos, a pair of nike socks her black mea culpa beanie and white air forces. Putting on her tv she put on some music and made her way to her bathroom.

Shania had just gotten out the shower she checked the time it was 6:45, yea she was definitely going to have Leland waiting on her. Shania wrapped her towel around her body sitting at her vanity a she started on her make-up, not to much just something light, she took out her primer, concealer, foundation, lip oil, lip liner and her mascara and her lash curler and started on her make up.

"fuck was i thinking" shania said to herself clipping her bra and adjusting the straps she put on her deodorant and lotioned her skin and started putting on her body suit and her pants.

"Ya lil boyfriend's here" shayla opened her sister's door seeing her sister putting on her jewelry,"stop feeding into my delusions please" shania rolled her eyes grinning slipping her beanie over her head "ya man is waitingg" shayla teased her sister "yea let's go" shania said packing her essentials in her telfar purse, grabbing her sister's hand and walking out the door "damn ok" shayla said laughing as they made their way downstairs.

"hi" shania smiled walking towards Leland "hey" he smiled getting up putting his phone in his pocket embracing the smaller "you ready to go?" Leland asked her "mhm" shania nodded "it was nice meeting you shayla" Leland said smiling "likewise" shayla said as the two made their way to the door "bye shayy" shania said "bye, have fun" shayla said closing the door, she talked to Leland he seemed nice and she didn't have to worry about her sister tonight.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

MAI'S NOTES🎀!
Ion i didn't really like this chapter but i wrote it anyway don't forget to vote an comment love you💕!!