Detention

I have again published it due to some changes in the last part.

Jessy POV
Suddenly my eyes open because of the sunlight coming from my window.

Another suffering day for me even though I feel like not going to school but still I know that.. that hell is far better than this Hell called home.
Is it even a home...

I know that I don't have many friends and some of the students might even make fun of me but at least I can spend some time alone because even if they make fun of me I know it is behind my back which I think I can ignore and instead prefer to stay silent and mind my own business.

At least I can get a so called peace which is not actually a peace but still this is only what I deserve... isn't it??

You should be happy with what you are having.....wishing for more and more will only result you to lose the things which you are already having.

(sigh)Okay now let's get ready.

TIME SKIP
I was walking peacefully along the road. Today's weather is beautiful and at least I am getting a real peace because I don't have people around me who would make me feel like a loser(sigh)....which actually I am.

I am just seeing the birds who are happy flying in the sky with their friends or family how I wish I could be a bird..... free from this cruel world, minding my own business,flying into the depth of the Mysterious Sky and explore it's mysteries ....but is there any use of dreaming about things which can never be true.

While walking I just noticed a sweet couple lying in the world of each others arms....sitting on the bench and enjoying the weather peacefully.

Sometimes I also wonder how is it to have a partner with you whom you can trust more than you and know that the person will always be there for you no matter what.

I have seen many couples in my University but honestly speaking... they are not even real couples because they just get into this relationships for timepass.

I also want to have a partner, a person who can love me... and whom I can love ,who can trust me and whom I can trust, who would not let me feel like a loser but make my life worthy....

Sometime I feel so pity on myself for Imaginnig things which are beyond my reality... I just try to think about those things which I can never get because the loser like me only deserve to be a loser....

I can't explain how many times I have felt like doing suicide but I just don't want to face my parents there knowing that I have lost in my life.

I don't want to be a loser for my whole life no matter what others think about me.... I know that I was talking just moments before that I also feel that I am loser ,which I am not denying now ...but it's just I want to be a winner in future and I would try my best but still I am not sure if I will be able to do it or not...

How I wish I had someone beside me motivating me so that I can get another reason to live my life.

Author's POV
Jessy was walking towards her school just Recalling all the harsh reality of her life...
This is how she is... she might look like a very talkative person but trust me its just her feelings which she never expresses to anyone and actually with whom she would even express because she has no one beside her...

This is how depressed people are by seeing them you'll feel that they don't talk much,that they don't have much feelings, they don't have things to talk .....but what actually we don't know is that there is another world located in their hearts.

There are many feelings which they just want to express it's just they feel so alone in this world that they keep talking to themselves ,that how lonely they are , thinking that maybe God was angry with them that's why he gave them a life different from others.
But what they don't know is that God never differentiate between his people .....actually he makes them most special because he gives them the chance to face the reality..... to face the harsh truth of the world and become more strong and keeps a very big surprise for them waiting in the future.