0 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

' ding ! '

"Hi y/n-chan, I'm surprised you're here early I'm usually the one who's always early but uh!" the brown haired girl said as she giggled at the (h/c)nette. Miya Fujiwara, one of y/n's co-worker and one of her bestfriend, Miya has been with her for years starting childhood through middleschool.

Miya treats y/n like her sister since Miya lost her sister when the baby was still on her mother's womb, Miya made a promised to herself that she will protect y/n with all cost.

"Eh? c'mon now Miya you know that I'm a night person and i tend to fall asleep late at night but i feel different today so i forced myself to wake up early" the (h/c)nette said as she took a sip on her coffee, Miya raised her brow up and crossed her arms

"You shouldn't force yourself idiot"

"But i wanna wake up early"

"You can sleep as much as you want to stupid, i can work here alone plus we have two workers, Hanako and Itsuki, you don't have to force yourself to wake up early in the morning what if you passed out because you lacked sleep!" Miya said as she held y/n's shoulder as she shake her lightly, her eyes were filled with worry and concern.

"Micchan don't worry I won't plus i wanna help you work today, you've been working all day whilst I'm still sleeping"

"Dude, you're literally the cafè owner so do what you wanna do"

"Blah! blah! whatever you say Micchan, I wanna bake some heart shaped cookies wanna help?" y/n said as she tied her apron on her back as she entered the kitchen preparing the ingredients as well as the tools for baking

"Nope, I'll be here incase there's a customer coming in"

"Okie-dokie suit yourself"