Chapter 71

Galle told Huo Bei the biggest secret buried in his heart, but Huo Bei felt that Galle must have a big problem with his head, otherwise how could he say such outrageous things?

"Boss?" Seeing Huo Bei turn and leave, Galle hurriedly followed: "Aren't you surprised? Aren't you shocked? Why are you so indifferent?"

Huo Bei's reaction was indifferent in Galle's eyes. Galle was even a little unbelievable. For the wolves, they treat their partners with extreme dedication and love. Now that they hear the news that their partners are pregnant, they don't react at all.

"I'm really shocked, but it's not because of Qi Chu." Huo Bei turned his head and looked at Galle calmly, the meaning in his eyes was that Galle couldn't understand. Huo Bei said, "Tell me, before you came, who hit you on the head...how many times have I told them, don't hit your head, it's hard to get better."

For example, Sawyer has been raised for such a long time since his head was injured, and he is still a road idiot.

Huo Bei already had a psychological shadow on things like head injuries.

"..." Galle took a step back in disbelief, and finally realized Huo Bei's meaning, shook his head and said, "Boss, you don't believe me."

"I believe in you." Huo Bei took a sniff and noticed that Qi Chu was walking this way. He said impatiently, "Do you know that Qi Chu is a male wolf?"

"I know." Galle said mysteriously: "Although it is incredible, who can say for sure that a male wolf must not conceive cubs? Qi Chu is this accident, this miracle."

Huo Bei turned to look at Galle, thinking that Galle was quite a miracle.

"Who told you? How did you find out that Qi Chu was pregnant?" Huo Bei suddenly felt a headache. He shook the fur on his body lightly, and was about to walk in the direction of Qi Chu, when he heard Galle's voice behind him, which was extremely tangled, but he had to say it.

Huo Bei's pace stopped, it turned its head, and after a moment of hesitation, it tilted its head slightly and asked, "Qi Chu?"

"Yes, Qi Chu told me." Galle took a deep breath: "Boss, Qi Chu has paid a lot for you..."

"..." Huo Bei just looked at Galle squarely, and then said calmly: "Go on, let me see what else he has paid for me."

"Boss, do you still remember that snow leopard?" Galle said, "It was the snow leopard that chased Qi Chu, causing it to temporarily separate from you, and then met us."

Although Galle's language organization ability is really weak, Huo Bei still understood Galle's meaning with his excellent comprehension ability. After a short pause, he nodded hesitantly to see what else Galle could say.

"That's it! The culprit 1" Galle showed an angry expression on his face. After turning around in a circle, he leaned over and said, "Boss, do you know? Actually, you had a cub before."

"..." No matter what Galle said now, Huo Bei felt that he could accept it, although a wolf cub came out of nowhere.

"But it's gone now." Before Huo Bei could speak, Galle had already said: "The reason is that this snow leopard chased Qi Chu, causing it to fall off a cliff, and all the wolf cubs in its stomach fell away...Boss, you lost your first wolf cub."

Huo Bei now feels that there are really reasons why Galle gets beaten sometimes, and it's hard to hold back his paws not to beat him under such circumstances.

"Boss!" Galle stepped forward again. He took a deep breath and suppressed his anger and said, "I know you are sad after losing your first wolf cub, but don't be too sad, because Qichu has your wolf cub again in his belly."