Truly Cold Hearts (Part 2) #2

Cuddles: (Again... A friend of ours has been killed in such a gruesome way...)

Cuddles: (Sniffles... No, not just him. Sniffles and the robots are dead.)

Cuddles: (And for what...? He just wanted to save his friend, to keep the bond he formed with his friend... But it was all a lie.)

Monokuma: "Wohoho! Wasn't that just electrifying?! I felt like my whole body was tingling!"

Flippy: "What... What's wrong with you?!"

Lammy: "That was... That was so heartbreaking!"

The Mole: "...Monokuma lied about the motive, then?"

Handy: "Obviously. Didn't you hear Nutty confess that they'd all die?"

Petunia: "I can't believe it...!"

Handy: "I knew this would happen. Those robots were just bait..."

Monokuma: "Actually, I had no idea what Nutty was talking about. The motive really was true..."

Cuddles: "What?! Then why didn't you tell Sniffles before he died?!"

Monokuma: "Puhuhuhu! It was just so much more despair-inducing!"

Monokuma: "It's not like I could've done that since that would be a violation from the rules! I just can't lie about stuff like that..."

Handy: "And you're saying the robots are allowed to lie? That's a direct contradiction."

Monokuma: "Who said they couldn't lie after the trial was over? After all, a certain someone lied about there being a hidden passageway somewhere..."

Toothy: "...!"

Monokuma: "Puhuhuhu! Did that ring any bells for anyone? Well, see ya!"

Monokuma disappears.

Cuddles: (Was it all a lie...? Are you kidding me?)

Cuddles: (Sniffles, someone who bonded with the first victim of the killing game suffered much more than any of us would've thought... Is there really any hope left for us?)

 Is there really any hope left for us?)

??: "Ohoho... What's this?"

???: "Eh? What didja find?"

We find a strange device on the floor. Was this little gizmo always here?

???: "Leave it! We ain't lookin' for tech junk..."

??: "But it's so shiny..."

???: "I said leave it!"

??: "Aww..."

???: "..."

??: "...?"

???: "Somebody's coming!"

We hear footsteps coming closer.

????: "Oh, hello! What are you two doing here?"

??: "We're actually selling a luxurious mansion-"

???: "Can it! Ahem... We are selling a luxurious mansion! How's about that, eh?"

??: "Are ya serious...?"

???: "Shaddup! So? Whaddya say?"

????: "Hmm, well... I wish you both good luck."

Before they leave, we grab onto their arm, stopping them.

??: "Wait! We've got it on sale! If you buy it now, you'll only get to pay 99% of the full price!"

???: "What're you sayin'?!"

????: "Ooh! With an offer like that, I just can't refuse!"

???: "Eh?!"

????: "And... I think I know someone who'd like that very much."