Part 3

You can't tell how much time has passed. You feel yourself losing consciousness, whether from lack of sleep or sheer exhaustion from incessantly climaxing. Your body hurts, covered in dirt and grime, your hair a knotted mess. The past few days events blurring together as you drift off to sleep.

Your dreams, sweet dreams seem to be the only clear thoughts you've had. You see yourself clearly now, an object, a slave, wanting nothing more than to please your master. You feel foolish for not realizing it before. You must do better you decide. Your pussy aches, your cunt hungry, needing to filled, to be used. Why hasn't my master used me yet you ponder.

You let out low groan, feeling some freedom of movement as you stretch your sore muscles. Your eyes snap wide open, wondering where you are now. When you fell asleep, you were in that contraption, now you're flat on your back, cold metal against it, like a table. What's going on?

I sit there, watching you process what has happened so far. Seeing you snap awake, stretching your muscles,  realizing you are somewhere new. "It", I start of, "This next stage of your programming applies more to your physical appearance and how you see yourself.  I will be administering a series of shots and other procedures. Best you hold completely still.".

I reach up, grasping the removable shower head, adjust the water temperature and begin washing your hair, then your body, ensuring you are completely clean. I pull a lever that pulls your arms and legs taught, like you're about to be drawn and quartered. I flip another switching you flip over, your backside now exposed. I finish washing you than softly rub you down with a towel.

"Now that you are all clean, we can begin.", I whisper in your ear. "These are just standard shots. Vaccines, antibiotics and vitamins. We need to make sure you stay healthy it." I administer the series of shots and you barely flinch, as if you are almost numb to the pain. "The next part of your transition will consist of permanently removing all body hair with the exception of your eyebrows and the hair on your scalp, at least for now."

"At least for now?", you wonder to yourself. Why would he want to remove all my hair? You hear the laser hair removal equipment begin to crackle and snap. As it moves across your skin it feels as if a series of rubber bands are snapping against your skin. This isn't too bad you think, but just then it starts to move towards your pelvis. Your body jerks when it hits your labia, biting your lip to keep you from screaming out. You learned that lesson beforehand, not making that mistake again. After about an hour of this de-hairing you hear him say, "All done it.".

I reach up a grab a bottle off the shelf, a bottle of a special oil designed to further stunt any hair growth yet condition the skin to be soft and supple. I take my time, ensuring I cover every inch of you, rubbing the oil in, smoothly and with a touch of tenderness. I can feel your body relaxing, enjoying the massage.

You are half asleep when I place the brace on your head, keeping you from turning your head in any direction,  holding you perfectly still. "There are only two more procedures we will complete today. You must have permanent markings to show that you are a slave.". I flip a lever on the wall causing you to be drawn taught again and walk towards your legs. I grab the piercing gun off the tray and handful of loop rings. I wipe down your clit with an alcohol wipe, ensuring it's disinfected. I laugh to myself as the needle pierces your clit, you manically trying to wriggle free. Only three more to go I think to myself as I walk beside you. The same process, two more times, but with larger rings, one in each nipple. The final piercing,  a ring about the size of a quarter, through the septum.

"Time for your slave markings." You hear the man say as your body rotates exposing your backside. You feel like you are already on the verge of tears just from the abruptness of the piercings.  You hear some paper shuffling, feel a spraying and rubbing on the small of your back. Than a buzzing noise. You wonder what that is? What could it be?

It hits you, like a brick wall. As soon as that burning, stabbing sensation started. He's tattooing me!!! You bite your lip, waiting for him to finish. It takes him well over a half an hour. You begin to wonder what is he tattooing on me? How big is it? You feel a few more wipes and hear him stand up. Good you think, finally done with this fiasco.

You figured he was about to move you as you rotated around again and lowered back onto the table. But then this man puts a cloth over your eyes. You feel the same spraying, wiping and rubbing sensation on your forehead. Your mind races. Is he tattooing my forehead!!!

When he finally finishes you are relieved. You feel him releasing the head brace, the restraints on your arms and legs. You let out a sigh of relief. You hear some shuffling than the man head back over to you. "Look", he demands. You look at mirror on front of you. "What? Why? No!!!!", you scream to yourself. There, on your forehead, in big block letters, " it #003". As you begin to fade into shock, you can't help but wonder, who were the other two...