Not about book

First of thanks ! I still remember many from India supported FreenBecky . Today it's officially known that my little bunny is in love with someone . It hurt me and even today i took leave from my work . I cried and it's heartbroken . I never regretted watching the series .it's my first series i watched .

My love started with Chamcham and Monmon . Later it developed into FreenBecky . These two names really made me happy. They made me love once again when I really don't want it. They are the most important reason I write .

I love them without expectations and it will always continue . All i wish others to respect is their feelings. I feel really sad for freen . When she is in love with someone and she cannot say it out . I know how it feels when you love someone and you cannot even say to anyone that you are in love . When I saw her interview I cried!  the pain she is going through . It really cannot explain .

I'll continue my books with their names.

Let's enjoy them with what they are doing . Let's spread love not hate on her .

Guys please respect them and let us wait for their future projects .I hope it will make me crazy once again .

Love you Freen and Becky . Thanks for everything!

No worries and we can overcome this soon . Let's stay together .

By

Kavin Jhon 💕