Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Announcement to Wattpad Originals

Announcement to Wattpad Originals

Hi, everyone!

To my readers and to those who discovered this story of mine, I just want to let you know that this story will be part of Wattpad Originals on August 2, 2023.

To those who read this story way back in 2015 (1st draft) and 2020 (second revision), finally, the 2022 version (3rd revision) of Behind the Curtains is finally here. And to those who were expecting this to be traditionally published back in 2018, which didn't happen, I guess this story finally finds its way back to the limelight.

If you're one of the earliest readers of this story, thank you so much for supporting me and this couple's married life story. I can assure you that what you've read in the past is different from the original which made the whole story a lot better.

If you're a new reader and just discovering this story, thank you for giving it a try and I hope you'll enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

And before we start, just a little reminder, this story contains mature scenes which are not suitable for young ages.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to have this story part of Wattpad Originals. I hope this story will make your time worthwhile.

Love,
Jacob