LFG

It has almost been a week since everything has happened and I have to say seeing everyone happy makes me happy. Kitty and Dae are finally together after all there drama. Q and Florian have been such a cute couple. Then there was Minho and Madison, I slowly got over it. I was still kinda sad but not as much as before.

Only people who knew about my crush on Minho was Kitty and Q. I haven't told Dae yet, well because- I don't know how to. Thankfully we had to take a class camping trip so I am hoping this can be my shot to tell Dae.

"We need to deal with our baggage but we just keep making out" Kitty tells me and Q as we were walking to the bus.

"What?! You mean a straight man doesn't want to talk about his feelings?!" Q asked and we both laugh.

"I mean he always talked about his feelings when we were long distance. But it just feels different in person. He's less communicative" she said as her voice started to get low.

"I mean Dae does talk about his feelings a lot. Maybe he's just not ready, and he feels bad for what happened" I tell Kitty trying to not make her over think on this situation.

"True, but do you plan on communicating on your crush on Yuri?" Q asked her and she goes quiet looking around to see if anyone had heard Q.

"it's not a crush, it was just a stupid dream that meant nothing. Ok?" she whispered to us.

"Yeah, sure" I said before we all walk closer to the bus.

"So anything new with Minho?" Kitty asked me as we kept on walking together.

"umm I haven't talk to him all week, or haven't come by the dorm either" I say. I look around to see Madison not with Minho but with Yuri and her friends. They were all looking at Madison's phone before they start screaming.

"I can't believe he said your name" a girl said as she was fan girling.

"Well I owe it all thanks to Minho and his wonderful mom" Madison said before running to Minho and jumping onto him. I sigh before rolling my eyes to look back at Kitty.

Everyone was entering the bus one by one, putting there bags in the compartment above the seats. I was one of the first people to get on and sat in the left side by the window. Hoping someone I knew would sit next to me.

After a while I could feel someone take a seat next to me. I look next to me to see Dae. His eyes were closed and he was leaning his head back.

"I thought you would sit with your girlfriend" I say to him and he opens his eyes back up to look at me. He sighs.

"I wanted to but she wanted to sit with Alex" he says, "I think she's mad at me because I don't wanna talk about the whole Yuri thing with her" he tells me.

"Yeah, she told me about that" I replied, "but don't worry, just talk about it when your ready, don't rush".

"I know, but I don't want her to get mad at me again. Things are just starting to become better and I can't lose her again" he said as he leans his head back again. "What about you?" he asked changing the subject completely.

"What do you mean?", please tell me he's not gonna ask me about why I've been so distant lately.

"You've been distant lately with all of us" he said, damn it.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I have talked to you, Kitty and Q" I say to him acting clueless. "I have not been distant".

"Spill Ari, what's really going on?" he demanded.

I groan. "Fine, I started to like Minho" I whispered to him, "and for a month we've been getting closer I guess and I thought he started to like me too. Then I saw him and Madison kissing at his party and got super hurt for some reason and started to not come to your dorm so I don't have to see him" I explained. Dae's eyes go wide like he has just seen a ghost.