I drank

I hope that it's the moment you don't identify it as having to do with me. The winter is heavy, the chorus is written. A good inebriation through which I see everything clearly and the earth resembles a cork.

Somewhere where the memories gather- courage, you fell into my glass and fainted and I told you at once my beautiful street kid, that you were the only lake of mine in which I threw in the anchor and decided to dock.

The earth was like clay and I decided to change it.

But how could I imagine that lakes disappear, I had never seen it before. I must have drank a lot because well, I held on and little did I sober up. I renounced my nights, my hoodlums, my trouble making. Look, I crawled near you with rhythmic applause, I clung on to you and didn't go far.

I hardly regretted that I got angry, I scolded myself, I told myself it must be a wound and wrapped it immediately. But the weather changed and the wound hurts and the f^cking time always bears questions, but I don't answer them. I ignore them, I fill my head with nothing of substance. And since you're still here I answer upon your bubbles, filling my empty pages that you're scum and I wouldn't even spit on you let alone f^ck you again. You've put me through a lot, you'll get what you deserve. I drank and speak and the paper fills.

I drank and I decided to tell you. It can't go on like this. Who will support me in this rotten world. I look at the gap and I think of a body bag, but I won't grant myself. I'll sit longer and drink.

My sweetest scum, I resume- much heaviness has fallen on me, that's probably why I curse you. I don't ask for forgiveness because you don't deserve it. But the alcohol reminds me of your form. I don't know if it'll be released, in contrast to the pink radios this song is like a pure black flower. That topic has nothing to with the issue. You proved to be a whore and a big lie. I won't get into details, everything is the same to the worms and they get into the mud and dirt often.

Ok, maybe you're happy i'm still concerning myself yet even my weakness doesn't fake it, but I tell you with difficulty. And if I happen to run into you, I'll smack you because I drink a lot and hurt even more and I still f^ck my mind over you.

You know I love you, maybe that's why I curse you. But I won't go on, I'm about to fill up again. My stationary self in the night's thorns and you, with quick steps, in lush and cuddles. F^ck my luck, and with it, f^ck you. F^ck yourself with whatever you find and all the idiots. Tonight I gamble my life on a single coin. I sink into the alcohol, I sink into the lie...

I drank and I decided to tell you. It can't go on like this. Who will support me in this rotten world. I look at the gap and I think of a body bag, but I won't grant myself. I'll sit longer and drink.

Is it bad that Im laughing my butt off with this song?xD