Part 1: How did we get here

To the glory of the Azur Lane girls for defending the remaining humanity from the Siren although they are already fighting each other because of siren technologies. There still exists a place where all of the old warships from the great war live in harmony (kind of), enjoying the 1940s days going by in peace. The place was classified by the old commanders so no one knows about it even the new commanders (I mean you, the one who is playing the Azur Lane).

The WW1 warship was lucky to absorb some of the cubes but not too much. They become male ships instead because the number of cubes and their quality are pretty low. Some of the ships like Yorktown, Nevada, Kongo, Queen Elizabeth,... (you get the idea) get to join the Azur Lane girl by somehow absorbing more cubes later leaving only the "Old man" behind

Just like the Azur Lane, we still have the nation but date back to the great war nation: Eagle Union, Sakura Empire, Iron Cross, Sardegna Empire, Royal Navy, Imperial Parliament, and Vichya Libre.

The city was pretty simple, it was divided into 2 parts: the inland part and the seaside city. The inland part is where most of the great warships come and hide there, no one knows what it looks like or how big it is with how many ships are there. There's some gossip about it but the accuracy is not too much. The seaside city is where the rest of the warships live, mainly battleships, cruisers, destroyers, submarines, gunboats, and dreadnoughts.

There are some older ships or different vessels with the same name as the Azur girls like Helena, Pennsylvania, Yorktown,... So please keep in mind that your favorite ship girl is not living here, it's just another vessel with the same name