3♡ WHOS [NAME] FAVORITE⁉️

whats up ? well another chapter of tit bc im obsessed and i like when [name] is the biggest narcissistic- its makes me want to make a [name] x reader no joke-

____________________________________________

It was 6pm, all the students were sad because the snow stop falling since this afternoon. Some of them were heading to their home, others were just studying a little more in the library or just doing some sport to their club.

Meanwhile, you who were wearing a jacket close it to protect you against the cold wind. You were tired from the big day you had, plus you had to help one of the foreign guy. You weren't really comfortable with him since he was always flirting you, plus his accent wants you to punch him. But you manage to not to.

You were making your way out of the building until you heard a voice calling you. "[Name]! Wait up!" You turn your head to see Isagi, your roomate, he was out of breath as he put both of his hands on his knees. You tilt your head before turning around completely. "You forgot your headphones!"

You look at him with a soft smile and walk to me. "Thank you Isagi but you could give it to me once we got into our house." You look at him a condused face. "Is there someone you have to see or...?" You ask curious about why he didn't give your headphone as he usally do when you forget it?

"You see there is a big fight behind the building!" He breath heavily still tired about running all around to find you. "It's a big fight, Rin against Shidou! And..." He pause for a few seconds to catch his breath. "Miss Anri told me to stop it! But I don't know how?!" He panick thinking about how to stop this huge fight.

"Behind the building you say?" You hold your chin as you look at him with a confuse face, wanting to comfirm what he said. He simply nod slowly and tilt his head, curious about why you ask this question. You walk towards the exit. "Let's stop this big fight shall we, Isagi?"

"Uh?!"

_____________________

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Behind the science building we could hear a lot of noises. There, a lot of students were cheering the two who were fighting.

"You sure you can beat me, you stupid dog?" The cold voice of a 20 years old could be hear. He glare at his opposent who was clearly exiting for nothing.

"Oh~ Rin, we all know that I'm better than your brotheless shit!" He smirk at the guy name Rin and laugh at his own joke. Rin look at the blond pink hair guy with a piss face.

Meanwhile with you two, you guys run towards the big building. Isagi was the most tired between you two, after all he ran fast to give your headphone back. Now here you are, behind the science building, where the fight was.

As a suprise, a few people try to stop them but fail. As they fight against each other, you, who were supposed to stop them, simply watch and cheer with the others. "[Name]! We were supposed to stop the fight! Not to cheer them up!" Isagi yell at you as he shake your shoulders.

"Come on, we can watch a little and stop it after." You suggest to Isagi still znjoying the fight you were watching until now. Isagi simply sigh and stand besides you, he looks at you with a confused face but didn't mind seeing you happy with something like that.

"I'm gonna kill you, you fucking asshole!" Rin shouts and throws a punch at Shidou. Shidou dodges the punch and jumps to kick his face with his leg. "You can't! I need to have your brother's number~." He said as he extends his leg to kick Rin. Rin dodges it but got a punch from Shidou in the face.