8

There the three hauled the body down the stairs of the back yard balcony.

Somehow, Brett had made it out of the basement, and now sat upon the log by the flames, watching his sister burn and burn.

Nelson was grunting too much to really give a damn.

"Keep holding it. Tyler, keep holding it!" he cried when Tyler tried pointing out the kid had escaped.

So Tyler took each step one by one, shaking, holding that humongous leg. At one point Nelson's hand slipped. The body thuked down, and once more the penis slid to the side, slopping over Tyler's arm.

"Hold it!" Charlotte and Nelson screamed when he went to let go of the leg.

Soon they reached the bottom. "Alright. We're gonna drag it over the grass, then wait, before we toss it in. I'll talk to Brett."

And so they did just that, hauling that giant frame along the grass closer to the boy.

'I'll klll him I'll kill him I'll kill him," the boy could be heard whimpering as they neared.

Nelson smiled. "He's already dead, sugertits!'

They dumped the body behind Brett. Nelson wiped sweat off his eye. Sunlight beamed down, the sky blue, a cool breeze in the air.

Nelson touched Brett's shoulder. 'Brett, honey-bundle, we're just gonna throw this dead pile of goo over your sister. Jump out of the way, buddy."

But the boy didn't move. He was but a statue, now.

Tyler sighed, looking away.

"Look, we're just gonna have to toss it in. Come on, bring it round the other side," said Nelson.

So the three dragged it around the far side. From here, Tyler saw demonic eyes glaring into the flames. The kid's hat hid the rest of his face.

"OK, on three," Nelson said, the group having laid the beast on the grass. Tyler bent, grasping it.

'One ... two ...'

All three grasped, heaved.

"... three."

They released the beast, but it simple flopped down right at the point they'd let it go. The penis this time slumping into Nelson's leg. He kicked it with his prosthetic.

Soon they were grasping at it again. They swayed it ... swayed it again ... then released.

The giant beast thumped into the flames. The flames were nearly extinguished from the impact, and for a moment Brett's face could once more be seen on the other side, and he himself looked like a demon.

Then there was a pop, a poof, and whom! as the flames erupted to life once more, breathing up, engulfing the body.

The flames whipped out at the boy watching, engulfing his hat so that the brim burnt to cinders.

It engulfed his shirt, and the fringe of his hair, his red eyes glaring at the flames the entire time.

"Take me where I stand!" hissed the boy, not bothering to move as these parts of his clothing or body were incinerating.

Nelson rushed around the other side, soon pulling the kid back, but now the kid was reaching into the flames, grasping at that dead thing, trying to yank it out, to hurt it more, perhaps. His hand was on fire, front of his shirt now in flames.

Nelson managed to pull him further back, to jump on and smother him on the ground. Tyler walked around to help.

"Is it ... is he OK?" He looked back to the fire for a moment.