III. All For Me World Tour

Chapter Three
All For Me World Tour

Monday, August 7, 2023
MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey

Joshua returning the favor showed up to Mia'mor's concert in New Jersey. He brought along a few of his cousins to the show. Joshua called Dawn and she managed to get them front-row seats with VIP passes so they could have access to the backstage.

The show lasts approximately two and a half hours.

It is structured into six distinct acts in which Mia'mor performs most songs from All For Me in the album order, interspersed with songs from throughout her catalog.

The Opening Act is performed by Mia'mor herself, in which she sings R&B ballads from earlier in her discography. Pink clouds are shown on the screen as an image of a glitching signboard rises, forming a picture of Mia'mor in a pose similar to Giorgione's Sleeping Venus.

Mia'mor rises onto the main stage to perform "Hello" and welcomes the audience. "Get To You" and "Heart Stopper" continue the set before a cover of Rose Royce's "I'm Going Down". The Opening Act ends with a performance of "Next Time".

A visual interlude marks the next act as All For Me, showing a maximalist montage of Mia'mor in a field of roses. This segment of the show is interspersed with spoken word interludes by Mia'mor. Mia'mor performs the first track from All For Me, "Cruel Paradise". Mia'mor then performs "Yours" and "Ole" with elements of "My Eyes", followed by "One Of The Girls".

The second act starts with "I Can't Get Enough". While making their way to the circular secondary stage, Mia'mor and her dancers then perform "Attention" and a mashup of "Take It Easy" with its remix.

Mia'mor notices Joshua in the front row and nearly misses her next mark with how excited she is to see him at her show. Joshua chuckles and waves at her.

Mia'mor winks at him as she performs "It's Your Night" and exits the stage, only to reappear at a smaller stage away from the center stage to perform "In Your Mind". She performs thirty more songs before the shows end with a dance break outro. She performs the encore of "Outside".

She then thanks the crowd and exits the stage as the screen is left with a video montage of her album's visuals.

Joshua and his cousins head backstage where Mia'mor has changed into more relaxing clothes, and talking to her manager about her next stop.

Once Mia'more spots Joshua, she jumps into his arms, hugging him.

"Hi," She said as they look into each other's eyes with big smiles on their faces.

"Hi, you did great out there tonight," He said.

"Thank you," She said.

uceyjucey ✅ 1h