[Earth-centric] Problems Are Better Off Gone

-An alternative end to "The Earth Alone - Part 2," to which, he dies instead.

-It's likely that Earth will make it out alive because.. he's Earth.

* * *

"Everyone will be happier this way."

The Earth said with a smile. He believed what he said was true, he was just a cruel planet after all... right?

The tides on him began to swirl out of control, the missing presence of Luna started to mix up some disasters already.

The golden boy of the system continuously drifted towards the Sun who had his back turned.

The Sun was lucky and unfortunate to be doing so; He wouldn't have to witness that saddening ending of one of his planets but he wouldn't be able to save a life of somebody.

Earth wordlessly floated through the darkness of the universe.

All would be better once he was gone. It will be. It will be. He just has to do this.

His existence was not unique at all. There are other beings like him, so why does it matter if he dies? They will remain alive.

Everyone will be delighted if problems are gone and he's the problem of all this, right? Right? Right?

Problems have to be gone.

Problems need to be gone.

He's the problem.

Earth is the problem.

The smile of naivety remained to tug on his lips. Earth felt like everything was spinning the closer he reaches.

Venus was on the other side of the inner system. Mars was facing the opposite way directed to the Goldilocks zone. Both wouldn't witness the last seconds of his life.

The dizziness Earth felt grew every inch he moves towards Sun, the heat was getting to him.

He could feel thumping on his surface, it must be his earthlings. It must be them preparing to leave him behind.

Oh, why isn't he surprised?

Earth felt his magnetic field attempt to fight against the Sun's attributes to no avail.

The waters on him begins to evaporate, his crusts drying up slowly.

It's about to happen.

The oceans were boiling. To be honest, Earth felt like it was pinching him, telling him to turn back.

The task was starting to get much more difficult, Earth felt more weak as he struggles to his push himself closer.

Then, finally...

The Earth is now about to face the Sun's atmosphere.

* * *

-Ouch. I apologize for how poorly written this chapter is.. No, I apologize about how poorly written this entire book is.