Lightning's POV

I was walking with Marker to the temple with my positive feeling. Marker was my best friend and I love her!! We were going inside of the temple just to rest for a little bit. Marker looks at me and ask if my day was great. I answered yes. So we hang out a little bit. We watched the cherry blossoms, we went somewhere and have lots of fun that before.

 We watched the cherry blossoms, we went somewhere and have lots of fun that before

After the fun we had, since it's getting night and I was yawning. Marker asked me if I can go to sleep, I answered yes. So, we go back to our temple and do our routines and go to sleep. Hours and minutes passed, I was sleeping and heard the girl laughing. Is it some kind of intruder invading to my temple? I don't know?

 Is it some kind of intruder invading to my temple? I don't know?

I wasn't expected Marker to be

I wasn't expected Marker to be.... dropped...... I was shocked at that moment but, the girl was not here.. Maybe I was just hallucinating. Or maybe I'm not? This is the creepiest moment I had ever experienced! Welp, guess I'm alone now.. without Marker.. I am alone.

The next day, I came to Gelatin with some upset face. Gelatin waved at me and she was curious about my face. I told her that it was nothing so, she agreed. It was getting depressing that Marker is not with me because, she is dropped. Gelatin looked at me and ask me that if I was ok. I told her that I am ok. So, I told Gelatin that we can hang out and don't worry about my emotion right now. After that we hang out, Gelatin decided to bring Lollipop over. Lollipop was Gelatin's best friend as you know. I was excited to meet her but still, I missed Marker. What am I supposed to do!?? So I completely act normal in front of Gelatin and Lollipop. After the visit, i came to my temple, being alone. I literally swear! The girl was laughing while I was sleeping and now.. she was not here..

It was really upsetting that Marker is gone.. who is gonna be my new best friend then?