His Imperious Boss - 56

Unedited.. 🙏

Sitting in her cabin, Shehnaaz held her head in hand out of tension. Her head was pounding due to stress combined with insufficient sleep.

"May I come in ma'am?", Sidharth knocked on her cabin door earning a glare from her.

"Sorry..", he grinned sheepishly and entered inside the cabin with a cup of coffee for her. The aroma of the coffee from the mug filled her nostrils making her sigh. It was just what she needed at that moment.

"Aaahh.. thanks. This is what I needed.", Shehnaaz sipped the coffee and shrieked upon burning her lips.

"Sambhalke meri jaan..", he rushed closer and blew air on her lips. Staring at his caring act, the creases of tension on her forehead disappeared. She made a sad pout before she opened her mouth and pointed at her tongue to show where exactly it burnt her.

He shook his head in disbelief and blew air over her tongue which made her chuckle instantly. Narrowing his eyebrows, he faked a frown. Shehnaaz grabbed him by his tie and pulled him closer slowly.

As his face neared her's, he made a kissing pout and closed his eyes

As his face neared her's, he made a kissing pout and closed his eyes. But instead of a kiss, she gave him a soft slap on his face making him stare at her face.

 But instead of a kiss, she gave him a soft slap on his face making him stare at her face

"Mr. Malhotra, Itni garam coffee kyu laaye? Jal gaya na mera muh.", She smirked and scolded him playfully.

"Sorry ma'am. Maine socha aap hamesha coffee peene mein late kar deti hai, toh garam garam coffee launga toh aapke peene tak teek rahega.", He apologised with a sad pout.

"Sorry kehne se nahi chalega. Ab iske liye tumhe saza milegi.", She said.

"Kaisi saza?", He asked.

"Filhaal shoulder massage karo.", She ordered.

"Anything, as long as you don't tell me to keep my hands off you.", He winked making her smirk.

He moved behind her chair and placed his hand on her shoulder before gently massaging it. She groaned and relaxed back herself in her seat as he worked his skilful hands on her shoulder. After few minutes of massaging, she raised her arm to ask him to stop. However, instead of stopping, he leaned closer and placed a sensuous kiss on the crook of her neck which made her moan in pleasure.