Annabeth's POV

The four accused imposters shouldn't get a huge sentence. They were forced, I know it. They seemed so sweet and I highly doubt any of them would do that without being forced to. I hope they weren't given a sentence that was too harsh.

It didn't take long for the jury to decide their fates. We were back in the courtroom in less than 15 minutes. "The jury has made their final decision." Hazel announced. A Lar stood up, I'm pretty sure it was Cato. "The final sentence is six months in prison then they shall all work the rest off with either the legion or a chosen family within our community." "Very well," Frank said. "This is to be your sentence." He banged a gavel and everyone dissipated.

After an hour break we were back in the courtroom for Harry, Ron, and Ginny's trial. Dumbledore and Rachel were the lawyers again. "These three stand accused of kidnapping and holding Piper McLean and Annabeth Chase hostage," Hazel says. "Please state your cases." "It is not Harry, Ron or Ginny you should be blaming. It is Perseus Jackson and Nico Di Angelo who are guilty." Dumbledore states. "Yes, they were the last to see the girls but they said that the girls went straight up to bed after helping the three with homework. Harry said that when he got into the dorm Percy and Nico weren't there and got back into their beds close to dawn."

"Instead of stating my case I would like to call my first witness," Rachel said. "Annabeth Chase, please come to the stand." I got up and walked to the stand and after swearing on the River Styx Rachel began her questioning. "Walk us through what happened that night." "The three asked us for help on their homework. We told the other Americans to go to bed and sat down to help them. The boys were acting clueless and Piper and I were ready to call it quits. Before we could leave we were hit by a spell and levitated into a room I had never seen before. We were there for days. They checked on us often and a few times Ron or Harry would attempt to make out with us."

"Liars," Harry growled. "Silence," Frank said before I could respond. "Thank you," Rachel said and I sat back down. "Will there be any more witnesses for either of you?" Hazel asked. "Yes," Dumbledore said. "I would like to call Harry Potter to the stand." Harry stood up and walked to the stand.

After he was sworn in, Dumbledore began the questioning. "During what time did you ask the girls for help?" "Around 10, we were there until midnight." "And what time did Percy and Nico get back to the dorms?" "Er, I had gotten up at around 2, to get water and that's when I saw them walk in. We all froze then Percy did a nervous laugh and we went our separate ways." "Very well, that is all," Dumbledore said.

Hazel and Frank gave each other a look and then Frank said, "Thank you both. We will now take a break while the jury decides the verdict." Everyone got up and left to go do their various activities. I had to go help prepare Jason's funeral. It was going to be beautiful.