Yesterday

3:41 am

I woke up with Bill sleeping on top of me, both of us naked and hickeys all over his neck. Did I really do that much damage? Wow. I sighed softly and ran my fingers gently through his hair, making sure not to wake him up. "Mmh," he mumbles, lifting his head up off my shoulder. "Hey..." I whisper, rubbing his back. He kissed my cheek and mumbled something.

"I love you..." He mumbles again, blinking tiredly. "I love you too.." I whisper back, wrapping my arm back around his torso. "I want.." he tries forming a sentence, but just mumbles incoherently. "Yes..?" I ask, still running my fingers through his hair. "Can we.." He continues, starting to run his hand down to my waist, and to my v-line. "Again?" I ask quietly, looking down at him.

SMUT AHEAD

He nods and brings his hand down to my member, slowly stroking it to get it erect. I sigh and push myself up against Bill. "Eh.." he whispers, climbing fully on top of me. He lets out a soft whimper as he slowly slips my member inside of him, trying not to be loud. "Mmh," I mumble, gesturing him to hurry up. No, i don't wanna rush him, but I don't like it when things go slow like this.

He finally took my whole length inside of him, gasping as he still wasn't used to it after two times. How? "Mhm," I mumble, caressing his thigh as he slowly started to move. "Ah, Y/N.." he moans against my neck, lifting his head up as he started moving a bit faster now. His moans were kind of strained, and a bit quiet. "Mh, move faster." I whispered in a demanding tone, getting impatient.

"I-i don't wan-" I'm sorry. I flipped him over, so I was on top of him. I lifted his legs up, and put them on my shoulders, now thrusting into him at the pace I wanted. "W-wait, Y-" "quiet.." I whispered, breathing heavily against his neck. His moans got a bit louder, but probably not loud enough for his brother to hear. I felt myself close to finishing, as I continued.

"Y-Y/N, I'm gon-" Bill mumbles before letting out a loud moan as he finished. I shortly did as well, pulling out of him. "Ughh..." He groaned, his body finally calming down. "Sorry..." I say in a whisper almost, laying back down next to him. "It's fine.." he replies, wrapping his arm around me.

SMUT OVER

"Think Tom heard?" Bill asks quietly, yawning softly. "That last moan probably." I reply, snickering a bit. "True." He mumbles, resting his head on my chest. It wasn't long before he was asleep again, and I was nodding out almost. I soon fell asleep, with Bill on top of me.

Idk how to write smut anymore...I was also listening to wo sind eure hände while making this 🥶🙏🏽
-★