•𝐂hapter 3

~uff yeh teri, palkein ghani si, chaaon inki, hai dilnasheenab kise darr, dhoop ka haikyunki hai ye mujhpe bichhi

ab kise darr, dhoop ka hai
kyunki hai ye mujhpe bichhi..

Author's PoV-

3:00 am

As the party was reaching its end, some of the people had already left for their homes. Only some extreme party animals remained including Veer, just because his sister was there too.

They just chatted in a VIP section of the club, and chatted that, Ishita spoke and he listened. It was a great quality of him, he could not speak for hours and still be unbothered. He was aware that his words hold weight and could influence millions so he only spoke when needed.

On the other hand, Ishita cried about how she doesn't deserves Advik because he's just such a great human and she is garbage. Even though she was a neurosurgeon, she behaved like a child outside the hospital. She was a responsible doctor but only in the operation theatre, where she holds one's life in her hands.

After her long rant ceased, he carried her with her arm clutched around his shoulder, her walk was muddled with alcohol. As she was placed in the backseat of the car. He poised himself on the passenger seat, beside his best friend, Siddhartha Dubey, who was on the wheels.

Their drive commenced. Veer still was quiet, his mind occupied by a certain new figure who was new but not at the same time.

"Tu aaya kyu nahi?" Veer finally spoke to the man driving. Siddhartha, thus far in his composure answers, "Boss ne kaam de diya tha."
(Why didn't you come?)
(Boss gave me some work.)

Veer exhaled a dead breath, his mind hopped from that new stranger to his father whose each and every action was to make money or to improve his public image. He is a money minded asshole who just lived for power and to brag his riches to the world, that's it.

"Tu mera dost hai yaa dad ka?" He said, his voice tinged with disappointment, not too evident.
(Are you my friend or my father's?)

"Yeh aadmi kuch na kuch karta hi rehta hai." he mumbled under his breath. Veer didn't like Siddhartha always cleaning up his dad's mess and Rajiv always dragged him into whatever he did. "Kya hogya tha ab? Aliyah ne sugar baby wali deal cancel kar di?" He asked and put his assumption forth.
(What happened now? Did Aliyah cancelled the sugar baby deal?)

Siddhartha was one of the trusted men of him and he did a lot to gain their trust, he had to grind for about four years to allow him to be Veer's assistant whereas Veer considered him as his best friend after they got together for some time. Siddhartha would do anything; literally anything that Rajiv orders as if his life depends on it.

"Boss ko mana kare, itni to abhi uski aukat nahi hai aur waise bhi, what else could I have done? Say no?" Siddhartha said complaining back, hoping for him to understand his situation.
(She is not at that position right now where she could deny Boss, and what else could I have said? No?"