The Library

Taehyung is a university student, he is majoring in economics.

He loves to vlog when he studies. This was a trick his school teacher told him, since it helps you concentrate when you know someone is watching you.

Even now, years later, he does the same.

On a Saturday afternoon, after he had his lunch. He put the camera on the angle to make a quick YouTube shot of his nearly made table.

Around 5, he packs his bag with his ipad, couple of books and stationery and goes to the library.

He smiles as he sees his batch mate wave at him. He motions to him that he'll contact him later and walks further.

Jungkook, another university student, majoring in medicine was there. He was deeply invested in a YouTube video.

(The video)

"And rather than making your notes in huge paragraphs like these, pick out the key points and write those. Like this one, nearer and better"

Jungkook nodded in agreement

Taehyung who was grabbing a book from the shelf behind, saw the boy see his videos and smiled.

Taehyung took the book and stood in a corner smiling. He felt happy, delighted that someone was really listening to him.

"Umm...this is forensic medicine, aren't you majoring in economics?" Jungkook said in confusion

That made a glitch in taehyung's body.  "Ab...ab yah, I took this by mi- I was just seeing ...if this is fun or what" taehyung walks faster than usual and keeps the book back on its place.

"So was it fun?" Jungkook asked

Taehyung turned back and said "not really, how do you like such stuff" he mocked and walked away in a slower pace than before.

"Taezz!" Jungkook spoke a bit loudly

"I love your videos, they helped me somehow. Thank you. i know a lot of your viewers would want to say that to you" jungkook said showing his bunny smile

"Why do you smile like a bunny" taehyung chuckles

"And I know you used to see me watching videos and then smile right here in between these two stacks" jungkook said making tae's chuckling stop.

"Aren't you crossing limits ....this is stalking" jungkook said in a fake scary voice

"Oh come on.... whatever" taehyung said and started walking.

Jungkook laughed and joined him on

"I'll be leaving now. See you later Mr youtuber" jungkook waved at him.

The following week, they kept meeting "coincidentally" in the library and "coincidentally" jungkook always had a small gift for taehyung.

He would either keep the books taehyung reads out already, which taehyung really hated since he enjoys finding new books while searching for a particular one.

Or else, he would have an extra iced Americano with him.

One fine day ~

Taehyung's friends jimin and hoseok had finally managed to convince tae to confess to jungkook.

Taehyung was waiting patiently with a rose in his hands.

Jungkook entered just like any other day and walked to where taehyung was.

"Hi hyung....."

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung stood up shouting which made everyone look at them.

"Sorry sorry" jungkook wishpered and bowed since taehyung.exe had stopped functioning.

"I love you, will you accept my love for you" taehyung offered him the rose and kept his head down and eyes shut.

Jungkook chuckled and took the rose "okay" he said in a chill tone

Taehyung looked at him with shock and displeasure. Like why would you just say "okay" to such a greaatttt confession he just did.

"But .... You can have it back" jungkook handed the rose back " I have pollen allergy..it's not that swere but it's better to avoid"

Jungkook chuckled as tae.exe was really lagging a lot.

He pulled him into a hug and said "let's go out today"

Two girls sitting opposite to the newly made couple ~

"I told you, this oppa  was going to confess to that oppa there"

"Ya whatever....i thought the other one would do.." she said a bit disappointed.... Since....

~ jungkook had planned to ask taehyung out after their library time. And that girl was supposed to help him with the flowers and chocolates. 

Meanwhile jimin and hoseok were hugging each other, finally their little brother had a nice man for the first time. They won't have to give counselling to him every night.

The end

~ It took me longer than before to write this up, since I hadnt been writing anything lately.

I myself don't know if this book would be worth or I would leave it hanging. But this time, stories would be real and relatable. Something we all are feeling.

Thanks a lot for your love on my other books, it means a lot <3